Sickness begone!

Sickness begone!

Last week was down with a fever, bad headache and sore throat. As soon as I recovered from the fever and bad headache, my sore throat persisted and soon my throat had white spots (I heard it's due to the infection). Apparently, my doc said I had a weak throat.. Oh well.. Can't do awl role for now I guess :\ So now I'm currently on medication for 10 days max (about 2 weeks). Hopefully by then, I'd recover so it wouldn't hinder me in my performance during my english oral on 18 aug! :s ohoh, and the start of my prelim paper 2. English. I think.

With prelim 1 over, school's really changed. I mean, my schedule and all. It's revision after revision after revision.. oh wait, nonono.. Test papers after test papers after test papers :s I'll surely NEVER forget this year :s They're seriously blasting us with e math and a math and geog and sciencesss papers!!!! gahhhhh :s And quizzes every week. Gonna be having one on monday (is that tmr? I think it is...) And it's on Rivers and Coasts. Hmm.. I skipped both pure geog lessons this week (mc...) .. So I skipped the one on Natural Vegetation and Development :\ Oh well. Luckily those aren't my weak topics, so I'm fine with it(:

The medication's making me kinda sleepy so it's pretty hard for me to study... that's what I thought. Well, sleeping frequently (after taking my medication) took up most of my time, but nonetheless, the time set aside to study was pretty fruitful. haha is that the right word? :\ Well, I managed to cover a lot in barely 30 minutes of revision. Thanks to the long period of studying (2 months) a few months back(: wheee!! :D :D stress-free~~

hehehee and lastly, before I end this post,

Happy Birthday Haru! :D :D

Comments