short post

short post.

Things are going pretty okay for now.. can't wait for prelims to be over!! :\ Wednesday.. O lvl orals.. I can't wait for that to be over the most -.- -.- -.- -.-

Well, as I've mentioned earlier, I've been doing a study on psalms and today I've just completed psalm 40. Good progress I might say! :D And just a reminder to myself, there are three types of songs: struggling win sin, victory, praise and thanksgiving.

That's what Ps William told me about as he explained psalm 39 to me. I think.. hmm.. Oh well, anyways, my nose is disobeying me nowadays. causing my headaches): bad synus bad bad synus! D; I don't even know how to punish it. I hope it doesn't affect my exams and oral this week! :s

I was just done with my revision for some of chemistry topics, gonna be moving on to A math formulas. gahh.. integration): still my weakest topic for now I think. Oh well, I still got time to practice on that before O lvls, so til then, I'll keep working hard on it! :D

Hmm.. kay nothing else. good day peeps! :D

Comments