2nd slack-est day?

2nd slack-est day?

Didn't have much going on today and pretty much had free periods(: felt like a relaxing day with the cool weather to top it off & the strawberry from the kerine's strawberry birthday cake. mmm!(: Found out my classmates bought the cake from Four Leaves. Just walked pass four leaves today and saw the cake labelled, "Strawberry Shortcake". mmm! sweet(:

Had sogurt with zoey after school and relaxed for the rest of the day. Well, I've got to treasure this week fully for I'll be starting to chiong again next week...

not really looking forward to that.

Well, certain things have happened and I'd realise the power of my words, the experience that I just had, and what I read from my qt material merely a few days ago.. it was all true, and yet. Disappointment. Yet again. Filled my heart with anger and judgement upon myself. I know I shouldn't have been affected that much, I mean, it was just a trivial matter after all.. Why had I thought too much about what she said? True enough, she's human too and her words carry as much weightage as mine. That's what I thought, and eventually let my emotions get the better of me. But because she's human, as am I, that we make mistakes. Maybe she shouldn't have said that in that manner, maybe she shouldn't have said it till I was ready. Maybe her mom shouldn't have said that but she would not be able to understand for I see her standing so far away from me.

It's like ever since then, I felt so close, yet so far.

to both sides.

Or should I say.. Three?

Comments