SLEEPYYYY :\

I've gone from jovial > lethargic ._.

oops!

GAHHS. Who cares. me. right. -.-"

Today keep dozing off during SS DD;
Luckily he released us a few minutes before math lesson. Eeyore and pooh had the best 5-10 minutes sleep before Ms Wong came in [p.s. she was late]

Eeyore followed pooh back to Serangoon Central there 'cos eeyore said she wanted to cut hair, so I recommended her the shop next to snip avenue ^o^ I like the auntie there, she very nice. HAHA!! When eeyore and pooh arrived, auntie said we look alike!! :OO

And it's not the first time someone mentioned that the two of us look alike ..

That auntie even thought we were twins. omg, tai qua zhang le ba!!!

The night I stumbled,
The night I cried,
To myself I mumbled,
"These rules I must abide.."

Currently playing scraMble in my sis's itouch ^o^!!! SEE. I didn't spell it wrong pigleeehhht!!

Alrights. I'm starving. didn't get to eat lunch. geez. and that geog paper was a killer -.-

Anyways!!!! I think I better go help my mom prepare dinner. later she grumble and become naggy again -.-"

Comments