RASHESRASHESRASHES!!!!!!

THE WHOLE WORLD'S GONNA GO MAD 'COS I HAVE 'EM!! :OO

HAHA. okok, psps, overreacting here.. Sighs. It's been a long time since I ever had such a fun time out with my mom yesterday ((:

and today ..

and hopefully, nono, and yes, tomorrow as well (:

I LOVE THIS BREAK!! I really wish tomorrow would at least extend for 24 more hours )):

I really don't wanna go back to school again! I gotta do my freakin' 2.4km on monday! TSK!! The thought of it makes me wanna puke! hpmh. I wanna ask my mom write letter saying I can't do 2.4!! sickening. Everytime run, run halfway always dizzy and wanna puke. sickening! my legs aren't even tired! I've asked!! The only reply I keep getting is, "I'm not tired!! RUNRUNRUN!!!!" Sickening. it's my stomach that's weak. I think. and my head -.-

Sighs. I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAO YAN TAO YAN TAO YAN TAO YAN!!!!

And I still have not practiced guzheng since the past week.. oh sharks :\

RANDOMSSS....

OHOOH!! Looking for recruitment here. I'm missing out two people for my big family to be complete!! :O

There's ....

pooh, piglet, eeyore, roo, tigger, kanga, owl, christopher robin, gopher (:
[p.s. hope I didn't miss out any!!]

Missing: Rabbit and Heffalump

Requirements:

Rabbit
Grumpy, funny, fussy, particular about almost everything.

Heffalump
Somewhat very scary but also very nice. Like a big bully, but also, a big [in a good way..] friend :D

OKAY! I think I'm done here. tsk. okayys. cya :D

Comments