I'll make this short.

Went for school.
Lessons.
Recess.
Rushing comprehension work. [OH THAT REMINDS ME! I'VE GOT A SUMMARY TO SPAM DOING NOW!! DD;]
PE, about half of 2.4km..
E lit class test.
Lunch.
Missed many details of math stuff.
Math class test.. [E maths]

Had rehearsal today till 7pm++
Was damn tired and exhausted. DAMN HOT!! oh gawd.
Luckily we strongly refused that we'd be wearing our costumes.
Otherwise, on that perf. day itself [like my teach said], it stick like a mad skunk spraying polluted air all over -.-
Walked home with seniors. the usual: Yee Tin, Lydia and Yong Le. With guCHENG bestie ((: KOKKFANG!! nah. guof :D

Talked about blood types and behaviours of blood type A, B, AB and O.
We were all surprised to find out that Yong Le was blood type O.
Everyone seriously expected the AB* ..

*p.s. AB blood types are the rare and weird ones :\ [rong yi fa pi qi oso]

Oh wells. I'm starving now. waiting for my dad to come home. and I gotta rush my english comprehension now. sheesh ._.

Comments