Got out of the maze.



I'm God's child.
As God's child, I must be ...?

Like Jesus.
Holy, humbly born as human on Earth.

A servant.
For He came down to Earth not to receive pleasure, but to serve.

Like Jesus.
Who loved and still loves everyone, even those who does not know Him.

Grateful.
For God sent His Son, Jesus Christ down to Earth to die for our SINS.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, Jesus Christ to die for us. Whoever believes in Him shall not perish; but have eternal life."

~~~~~~~

p.s. I heard 3 and 7 were two of God's favourite numbers. hehe, same xD


Some of you may think why - all of a sudden - I typed about the earlier part of this post..

Well, yesterday I've finally started my "mugging-everyday" QT. I've renewed my faith for God. And I've decided to start yesterday. Well, it had to renew. SOME DAY. Today I've been blessed and I'm supersuperduperduper happy ((:

God answers prayer.

p.s. piglet, wa zor completo le. bied an xi nn, don't need to feel sad anymore ((:

Comments