IT'S THE RACE TODAY!!! :DD

Beyond the horizon a light shone on me
Glittery waters reflected on my eyes
Filling me full reasons of meaning
Emotions that transcend understanding.

WOOOOOOOHHHH!!! I love this man!
Unfortunately I was kinda lonely..
I didn't run. zzz.. And won't be taking PE tml either.
still on mc. Anyways..................

GOSH!! I haven't STUDIED!! okay, I wanna sleep early, so that tomorrow after school can CHIONG MUGGING TIME!!!! >:)

Every leaf that falls to the ground
Each step forward increasing its pace
Together we run, my friends, all around
The courage to press on to finish the race

Calm waters, no ripples found
Muddy waters, splashes that resound
Rustling of the tree branches
Gaining the feel of hopelessness

Just before nightfall
Flowers began to fall
Remniscing its significance
Each petal a blessing from my friends

Therefore pressing on to finish the race
Wiping away the perspiration on my face
With each petal of a blessing, my friends
I cross the point where this race finally ends.

Comments