REST AT LAST.

I meant for this post to be an emo one, but it looks like I've gone over it and .. well, let's not discuss about that.

I finally got to REST!! oh gawsh! but next week is spam studying again ):
Anyways, getting to rest feels so GOOOD!!! I even slept during ss lesson -o-

fab fab fab....... reached home at 9.50 after school > cca > guzheng lesson. waited for the bus for so long -.-

CCA > guzheng lesson
We were superrrr late. So guof and I were rushing like mad -.-
Then class delayed.. and so on and so forth.
Till now still have not taken my dinner. gosh. I'm starving DD;
time now is 11.16pm .

this is torturing -.-
Oh wells.. I just ate guavaaa!! <33
Still hungry T-T I WANT MY CEREAL!!! I ATE IT ALL OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS!!
And my mom STILL has not restock it yet -.-

Oh wells.
Wanted to post this, but I guess it has become meaningless, for it is my past..

I cannot do anything about it
Even if I hate it to the core
A tear may surface, but I'll stop it
For it's not worth crying for

Too tired to think about anything
Especially those I'm confused about
Now all I can do is sing
To let my sorrows pour out.

Comments