PANGSAI!!!!

I today suay suay forgot to take my name tag and school badge then got spot-check!! wa lao, $3.50 gone. just like that!! DD:<

pek chek.

Anyways, I LOVE THREE BROTHERS A LOT!!! AND I FIND THIS ACTRESS REALLY PRETTY:

Oh Ji-eun.

Gah. she's a lot prettier on show too. this outfit is totally not ... what she wears in the show lah -.-

AND GUESS WHAT!!! SHU TING LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER WHEN THEY BOTH SCREAM!!!! [and both oso close eyes when scream de -.-] ............. no, no.. unfortunately, I couldn't get to get ji-eun's screaming scene.. sighs. anyways, they really look alike. take a look [she's on the right. btw, the gal on the left is regina lee. and well, I don't talk to her de. lol, to be honest, we're not even friends]:


regina&shuting.

~~~~~~~

Today nearly slept during chem lesson.. blahblah.. and YESHH!! CHINESE LESSON WENT TO LIBRARY AND ENJOY AIR-CON AND HAVE LESSON THERE!! Nah, actually is just do zuo wen only. oh wells. sighs. keyboard chords session this saturday cancelled, happy right? NOT. I've got guzheng prac early in the morn' ..... DD;

And my sis go take my laptop. now using her. gawd. so lag -.-

AND I. CANNOT. TAKE. THE. FREAKIN'. WEATHER.

My whole back is always wet when I reach home. that's become the most normal thing for me nowadays. gawd. and I stink now. goodness. yeaa.. I came home about an hour ago maybe ...?

And that orlie go poo and pee on the floor again -.-
I wanna smack her man.. heh. I liked to smack her, not being sadist, but it's really fun to smack xD

But STILL, hurts lah. so I didn't smack so much. just 3 times. OHHOHOHOHO!! my fav. number :D

~will continue to blog later if I wanna~

Comments