You pierced right through my heart

What must I do to make you realise what you've done . It really was meant to be a big xxxxxxxx.. But you had to do it . I didn't talk to him ever since then because I thought xx xxx xxxx. I cannot take it. I don't even trust u even USE the freakin BOOK . I'm THROUGH WITH YOU . Gonna ignore you .

Ugh . I'm so freakin' pissed!! One moment I was so happy, came home and practiced all my instruments except guitar and er hu . Then I did all my homework, and I even thought of the new song that I wanted to write, well, it's tune . and when I finally use the INTERNET, that message totally burst the BIG PIMPLE on my face. It felt like somebody just pierced me through my heart . I'm "flabbergasted" or however you use/spell that . I'm super terrified and pissed and shocked and angry and I have no idea what else to say.

No, I am NOT gonna talk about my day, because day in school was freakin' boring and the only part that I liked about today was right after school before I even SURFED THE FREAKIN' INTERNET .

Sometimes you drive me insane
Sometimes you make me worried
Sometimes you make my heart feel the pain
When my heart almost fails, you try to save it

I don't know what's on your mind
It's probably something that I won't like
Regardless to whatever it is
I don't wanna know, not now at least

You try to get close to me
Yet I know you hate me
Why can't you just let things be?
Just what did I not let you see?

It's been so long already
Yet you aren't setting me free
Just what do you want from me
Just what do you really NEED?

I can't stand you now
to even hear a word from you
You always ask me, 'why.. how?'
Do you even ask me 'How are you?'

I don't hear from Jubby anymore
I thought Jubby already left
Gone for how long - I don't know
All I possess, a heart with a cleft

I don't know why
you are doing this to me
you act very shy
But it's different from what I see

I know there's a hidden intention
From all that u already or supposedly mention
It's that that I don't intend to find out about
Because it's you I'm trying to shut out!

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments