FLARE
I hate this day, no, this is the day that I'm least thankful of.


At least give me a break..

Through stress and problems
I've tried to pull through
I'm getting the feeling of lonesome
Do understand that it's tough for me too

I've helped you since day one
Him who is your light, brightly shone
Many ups and downs we faced
Still, ended up in such disgrace

I was not only disappointed in you
But my trust in you was gone too
No confidence, low self-esteem
First step was difficult, it very much seemed

It was only later you understood
My heart finally came to a rest
I don't mean to be rude,
There was another problem again - BEST.

With every problem to handle
My heart beat increases
Anxiety grips my heart so tight
I feel so breathless

I know I want to help people
But give me a break
Like you said, I'm human too
Please, do it for my sake

I'm not asking much from you
I hope you know every word here is true
Sometimes I wish those incidents were fake
C'mon, I'm human, just give me a break.

I'm not saying I won't help you again
I won't let you bear so much pain
Pour it all out on me some other day
I hope you know what I'm trying to say

I'm not feeling well these few nights
My head spins and hurts worse than an ant bite
My ankle - sprained - I'm in physical pain
From you I must refrain,
It'll be some other day, I'll explain.

Seriously, today's the worse day. Actually, the past few days too . Stupid headaches had been wrecking my sweet dreams and the comfort when I rest my head on to the pillow and TRY TO GO TO SLEEP . This is pissing me off . After friday, I'm gonna sleep for a long time . I really hate being deprived of sleep . especially having that sprained ankle! UGH!!! I'm so tired I can barely type any more words . But I wanna end of with this last poem in the post of 'I hate these few days' post.

Stop bothering me for 3 days
3 days I ask of you
3 days I plead of you
3 days I beg of you

I'm not trying to insult you here
I'm typing what I feel inside of me
I'm having nightmares and I truly fear
It's you, you're holding me back, not setting me free.

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments