At random (continuation from previous poem).

The dark aura spreaded throughout the street
Suddenly, I heard the sound of drums
And the maracas following its beat
Music played, I silently hummed

What was this familiar tune?
Mysterious yet pleasant
Pictures flashed in my head, with the playing of that rune
I somehow remembered, it's somewhat significant

Then the tune changed
My heart jumped
as I realised I appeared in a clear room, furnitures nicely arranged
Out of the innocence, I heard a grump

When I turned to find out who it was
I was being stopped
From behind, a dice was tossed
Then something popped

Petrified, I did not move
I heard a voice saying
"Your sin you must remove
A visit to the Holy King you'll be paying"

What did the voice mean?
To whom am I visiting?
Who's the Holy King?
Where on EARTH am I going?

What is happening?
Who was grumping?
Where is this place?
Why do I not see her face?

Where had she gone?
Was she not with me?
I feel faint, I yawned
My body gave way, I let me be

Then I heard sounds of a bee
There was a huge landscape, sunlight, fresh air and grass
A man stood there smiling at me
Leaning on the bark of a huge oak tree

Then he spoke, "Get up and follow me."

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments