Inhale&Exhale .

I can finally relax,
just because it's a friday
But there's something to fax
Then, afterwards I can play (:

I LOVE FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today was GREAT!! Well, not really much of the lessons part though =x

Well, what I meant 'great' was GUZHENG!!! WHOOOO!!!

Guzheng I rocks!!!! :DDD

AHAHAHHAHHHAHAHA!!!

Hmm, lessons were really boring . It's only been 2 weeks of school and I feel like it has already been 2 months in school . Two. simple. reasons:

#1: Teachers are boring.
#2: MY CLASS IS ALMOST VERY BONDED!!! ;DD

I love my class. I love Zheng I. I love guzheng. WHOOOO!! And the best of all, THANK GOD FOR PUTTING ME THERE ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HAHAHA! Okay, I don't have a lot of mouths DD;

Well, hmm ... schedule:

(2 periods) Chem right after assembly - Mrs Chong's gonna be away till May )); She's a really nice teacher. Well, she's gonna be replaced by Serene's sister!! :OO

(1 period) Recess - YAYYYY!!!! We all got to eat together!! <33 Jelene (3A3) and the rest from 3B3 ((: Amabel happy like ki siiao xD

(2 periods) Chinese - OhMIgosh. Her chinese lessons are ultimate. come to class, do zuo ye. Everyone scared, cos tot need to hand in. in the end? "Tong xue men, wo yao ni men zuo zuo ye shi ying wei yao ni men gen ni men de tong xue hu xiang liao jie yi xia, zuo ye bu bi jiao shang lai." *FAINTS*

(2 periods) Literature - I just wish I did not sleep . I REALLY TRIED!! I SAID I TRIED!!! OH man, she's really monotoned . Me, sitting in front, I'm falling asleep . so was amabel . HAHAHHAHA!!!! But today's lesson was quite active ba, so I didn't really get to sleep actually. BUT I KEPT MY PROMISE TO KEEP MY EYES AWAKE!! okay lah, not promise. just try to stay awake in her class =x

(1 period) PE - CRAP! Just when I thought that after running 5 rounds around the huge pillars thingy, my stomach was damn pain . This effect was a little different from last week's 'injury'. Last week(friday) I felt nausea and my stomach hurt a little - realised I sprained my ankle too . But this week, today, I could barely breathe after the 5 rounds - like got asthma like that!! - my stomach was damn freakin' pain.. My left ankle hurts a little . Currently, my right ankle still hurts the most . wth . Btw, when I was walking back to class, I was limping all the way. Poor Amabel suffered me squeezing her shoulder (my support) =x

(2 periods) English - This whole entire lesson is just talking about formal letter writing . Sian .. and next monday is the formal letter writing test . ohmyGOSH. I'm so TIRED ALREADY!! Still need to study . Sian, nowadays these teachers just give us worksheets and notes and teach A BIT, then expect us to revise and revise and learn more and more and say what, like study alr, then they move on to next topic, that kind . UGH!!!

And so, school ended just like that . But wait, there's still cca right? ((:

When I realised that today's the auditions for the sec 1s to try to get into guzheng.... Yingjia and Chun Hsin PANGSEH ME AGAIN . The previous time fen zu then like, my group not very familiar with me, then all quiet quiet de . THEN TODAY? All noisy? LOL!! No lah, more talkative ((: AT LEAST THEY TALK!!! Sec 3s!!! TALK MORE!!! And I don't mean Vanessa Tan . MUAHAHAHHA!!! She talk enough le =x I LOVE MY ZHENG!!! They're so nice and fun to teach {{: GOGO ZHENG I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD

Well, I gtg take my dinner now . BBBBBMUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAII~

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments