A post without a poem (:

Really, I have no idea what heading I should put, I guess that fits PERFECTLY {:

RING DING DONG!!!! All time favourite song - currently ((:

Hmm.. Let's see..

It's getting stressful as it approaches ... week TWO. Pathetic . I know . O well, what can you really do in times like this? STUDY . Yupp, same answer . HAHA . or not .

I'm so so very happy that my song is finally original and nice and at least someone approves of it. Actually 3 I think. PLUS DADDY!!! :D

Super happy!!! But I heard that my verses sound like one of don moen's songs. That was what my dad told me, I know he would never be wrong about it cos after all, he works in a christian shop! How can he tell me a wrong fact? Especially regarding music? GAHH!!! :\

I guess I'll have to keep thinking of another tune to it -_-

So in the end, I guess .. hmm.. if can change a bit, I guess it'll make it more original? ._.

Mann.. I really have nothing to say here .. well .. AHH! My schedule:

Today

1) E math textbook exercise 2a to 2f . (I didn't get to do 2f because didn't have time and I seriously had no idea how to do it -.-)
2) Read Crick Crack Monkey .

At first, when I started to read from chapter 1, I was like, WTH?! What is all this crap english?!! Then I read the intro part and I was like Ohhhh....... The main character is Tee, she has a brother called Taddon or something like that. Tantie is their Aunt. Father emigrated to England. Mother died. From what I read in chapter 1, they two children were waiting for the new baby and mother to come back . And their father was still around ...? Then later, after reading the intro, I realised that the mother died . And since there was no third child mentioned in the later chapter 2 and 3, I'm thinking the child died too..?

And so, ever since their mom did, (the news was not obvious, seriously) the father came home and with Tantie and Mikey(I have no idea who's this yet), they had to deal with the children's other Aunt . Auntie Beatrice. From what I read so far, she can pamper any child that comes her way. But apparently .. well, only those two kids . Must be having some intention behind ba .. Then all the shot stories/scenes in the beginning part may be difficult to catch as it's in broken english and all, but I realise that after reading it a few times, can still get the rough idea of it .

Apparently according to the intro, it tells us about the childhood memories Tee had with her bro and family . Then they show dunno what the good tempered and hot tempered side of Tantie.. Mikey is like a father to them . Either LIKE a father to them or IS a father to them .

Okay ... then as I read further one, I have no idea what will happen next .. later then read .. now watching 9pm show x3

BTW, big news. I watched MUSIC BANK yesterday night and they've announced the best music in 2009 and it's ...

GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments