Incorrigible

I wish I can forget it all ..

The past is the past
It's all over now
Memory covered in dust
But it's still in my head somehow

It's stuck there
Ever since I let you go
It grew bigger when
I tried to stop thinking so

Running away isn't the best solution
Staying put isn't that good either
I wouldn't agree to just anything
I really hope I could get away somehow, further...

Everyday
when I see you
Your face, your laughter,
I feel like laughing too

But then my mind
Will always replay the past
That will flash through my mind
All too many, all too fast

I wonder
How much more I can take
These memories make me shudder
But I have to keep quiet for their sake

The past is the past
It really is all over now
But it's difficult to get rid of
It's stuck there somehow.

Yeah, well, I just realised I'm better at writing the poems of my past . So.. bear with my a little . Whatever that I may write (upcoming ones) may hurt some people . Sorry. But if I find it too harsh, I won't post it, I'll just write it elsewhere . It's the only way to get it out of me assuredly before and after speaking to God . I don't wanna think about it anymore . I just wanna leave it aside .

Yes, indeed, the past IS the past .

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments