Anything for love

I'd go anywhere for you
Sail across the wide ocean
Hike up the highest mountain too

I'd do anything for you
To help you in anything
Even clean your shoe

I'd do anything for love
That's right, name it
Anything from the sky above
To the ground or lowest pit

Well, today's "CONTENT" is definitely NOT gonna be talking about lovey-dovey stuff, thank you. I'm just really bored. See my schedule today in school:

After assembly,
2 periods - Pure Geography (Teacher was not even there for the WHOLE two periods. Not in staff room either, I guess she was on urgent leave -_-)
1 period - Recess (Another slacking period after the free periods of "pure geog lessons")
2 periods - English (FINALLY something to learn today. In the end? Just talk about formal letter -.-)
2 periods - Service Learning (THANKS! SL STARTS NEXT WEEK! IN THE END WE DISCUSSED CLASS OUTING . sian ..... Mr Pang was damn gay btw xD)
1 period - Contact Time (Since Mr Pang was talking to us about class outing in the previous two periods, he decided to drag it on further. Meanwhile, Vanessa Poon and gang jokes about Ms Pearl Lee with Mr Pang until he got so fed up -> still, could see him grinning away . LOLLL!!!)
1 period plus - Chapel . Right, the MOST TOUCHING CHAPEL I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED IN PL!!! I totally cried . That's right, it was God's love that touched me once again {:

Then school ended @ 1.25pm . School is getting "boring-er" -.-

Love Hurts

Each time I take a step further
To find a chance just to call u 'brother'
There's always someone else comin'
I always end up cryin'

When I finally got you
I thought it wasn't true
We actually stuck to each other like glue
Even though I never really intended to

Things got complicated
I broke up with you
This problem that you created
I fell sick and caught a flu

Upon hearing my condition
You rushed over to my side
Said you never wanted to leave me
Just wish those words you'll abide

With every problem we face
Challenge it together
Together with a fast pace
Once defeated, prepared for another

But then the same thing
Happened again
That somewhat did bring me past memories
Bringing me much pain

I cried for days and nights
Till my eyes were swollen
I held that blurry sight
Of you in my head
Slowly fading away
As my eyes slowly turned red

Felt all tensed up
The burning sensation within me
My blurry vision became sharp
The truth I could finally see

You didn't truly love me
The reason was shocking
That reason that I could finally see
That reason was that you pitied me

Love hurts
Love made me sick and tired
Love made me cry all day
Love made me confused
Love was what that made me this way.

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments