YAY!! COMMON TEST 3 IS OVER!!! :D

OH FINALLY!!!

BUT ..

I gotta start studying for EOY tomrrow T.T
Sad life .. Sigh .. studystudystudy .
I wonder what my life will be when I go JC or Poly .. Sigh .

Anyways, I realise got two people sick!!
Well ... one =.=" :OO!!!
Nicholas is sick and we shall all pray for him!! :O
Pray that his fever better not follow by cough .. then sore throat ..
then flu ... OOO!!!! WHAT AM I THINKING!!! H1N1!!!LOLL .
JK LAH . But really, he really sick .

So everyone, let's pray for him even though he's a jerk :D

Next, Jonathan . Uhh ... peanut allergy, right?
And that's incurable . And ......? INCURABLE'S NOT IN GOD'S
DICTIONARY!! :D SO, ANOTHER PERSON TO PRAY FOR!! (:

OHOH! and me T.T
I'm having bad headaches DD;

Sighs . Anyways, I don't think anyone will read my blog except
random viewers right ... Sighs . So unpopular .

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments