HYPPPERRRR!!! ((;

Woke up a few seconds before alarm rang . I went to shut it up
before he rings, so that I can wait for the second alarm to ring
and not let my mum to come knock on the door on the first alarm .
It's seriously annoying . I mean, when you're trying to catch some
more sleep, yeah? Hahs .

I quickly got dressed and washed up . Tied hair to the usual,
the ponytail then pining up of the frinch . The usual routine
every morning - clean orlie's pee/poo (most likely pee), give
her food, change her water bowl, wash hands, drink ginseng
prepare breakfast/help my mum to(if I do have time), put
water bottle and breakfast in my bag, wear my shoes, open
the door, leave with my mum ahead/behind me(most of the
time, behind), lock the door, leave for school . I mean, C'MON!
Dead-ROBOT-morning-routine life mannn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~__~

As I got into the car, I was wondering what excuses my group and I
would give if we were not able to hand in the video in time . In the
meantime, I was eating my bread, spreaded with butter and nutella .
Munching it slowly, I was listening to the radio playing it's music,
and then they asked someone some questions . The person was
kinda quiet listening to the "radio people" talking and talking while she,
on the other hand, is waiting to see if she gets the Gold Gift Pack or not .
When she was right, she said 'thank you' and left from the conversation .
She sounded as if like she expected that she would win the Gold Gift Pack..
Weird .

I kissed my mum goodbye as I got out of the car and walked to the
school gate . I guess I was kinda late .. KIND OF, because there was no
crowd at the opposite traffic light (where there, used to be crowded
around a few minutes later) . It was pretty creepy as it was real quiet .
I looked down and walked up the stairs and was greeted by the security
guard, 'Good morning, gurr' then smiled . I realised I smiled back and said
the same thing to him too . Same thing with Ms Ng as I passed him .
This is becoming a habit . Every morning, saying good morning with a
smile, whether I want it or not . Whether I have quarrels or not .

And so there was assembly . I quickly adjusted my socks again . Gosh .
was it HIGH . Then I started on math homework =x
HEY C'MON! I mean, I was studying geog ALL DAY the moment I step
foot in my room kayy!!! Like straight away after school, after I reach home!
I'm so afraid that I may not go to 'A' class because of my previous results ..
I decided to press on and push myself even harder now . I know I can do it .
I KNOW I CAN DO IT . GAMBATTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((:

Then was IT . Nicole and Wan Xuan did the edits and handed it in on time .
Phew, I thought . I need not think of anymore ridiculous excuses anymore .
Not to mention crappy -.-"

Then was history . It was the last lesson before the common tests next
week . I'm so screwed if I don't finish geog, history and chem by this week .
Lit and chinese is reserved to this sunday and next week's monday . Oh
well, I did my best in concentrating for history class . I didn't say I didn't pay
attention! I said I DID MY MY BEST!!! T.T
But anyway, some info DID go in (:

It was RECESS!! (:
Went recess with zoeyy, jelene, nadia and a new person tagging along,
sangavi . We had an enjoyous time! (: I bought a lot of food -.-"
Man.. I was really hungry! :s
When nearly everyone finished, we all looked at sangavi as we
observe he how she eats her egg mayo krosone =.= (drop everywhere)
Then we rushed back up to class for Art, the test . 50% . Just remembered
when she said it RIGHT before the test . Thanks . I didn't prepare . at . all .

The test was so screwed, I have totally nothing else to say .

After art, was english . Mann .. We laughed till we could feel our hearts
at our throats xD Even Mr Ng laughed like mad .
Then was lit . Ironic . I expected the class test papers to be back by TODAY .
But instead, she said that she was gonna give it back to us, AFTER our
common test -.- THEN WHAT'S THE USE OF REVISING, MS DONG???
T.T

Later had chinese . Was really boring and I nearly fell asleep . Took out
my spectacles . Leaned my head on my right hand that had its elbow on the
table . Chinese was the WORST and the MOST CHALLENGING to keep
awake, or rather, be at attention . Because basically, everybody in the class
hates the teacher . She said must give encouragement to those going up to
present their homework, talktalktalk .. (as oral) And so, our whole class
- especially lingyi and friends - clapped at loudly as we could, shouting and
screaming to let the person in front get 5 "useless" minutes of fame ..

Empty words . Heartbreaking!

It was 1.45pm and everyone - especially lingyi and friends - shouted
'let's go!' then ling yi said, "qi li!!!!!!!" Then lao shi said, "Hai mei you! Wo
hai mei dao qian mian!! ..... OK, HAO! ZAI JIAN.. euh ...." Then the same
usual greeting as follows . After coming home I quickly opened my geog.
book and notebook . Gathered all the coloured pens/markers, set the
music, opened the window, turn on the fan and started on Global warming ....

Later had dinner downstairs nearby my house at the coffeeshop . Heard
that it was new . The food was OK . The price was reasonable .

...

I've just finished studying on Global warming, going on to Ozone depletion
tomorrow . Sigh .. I heard my dad complaining about his work again .
People not understanding how things SHOULD work and why that even
that bosses couldn't even think of that simple thing . He explain, oso don't
understand . I really wish I could help him, and I will pray . But I really, really
wish I can do something physical for him . I feel that all I've ever done for him
is nothing, really, because he barely attends my performances because of WORK .
And all we do is talk a little, watch movies at home and celebrate our birthdays,
well, cos it's the same day . All he's done for me is shower love on me when he
sees me, or don't - cos i'm sleeping, then gives me goodnight kisses - then
he'll buy me music books and I start to figure out the notes again ..
Recently, I visited him in plaza during his shift . I gave him a surprise .
I was hoping he'd be happy . Yeah he was! (:
Then he said he bought 3 books on relationship for me . And I was like .. OK ....

I found a music book in his store that I could practise on and maybe get kinda
prepared for playing for YE .. Well, I do need some skills, yeah?

Hmmm.. gotta get up early tomorrow at 5.45am .. Reaching school
at 6.30am .. Oh well, better get going! (:

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments