STUDIES A DREAD .

Mann.. I sound so lazy xD
Actually I've been studying a lot lately . Yeah, and slacking .
But not as much nyya? I've got high expectations of myself
this term if I really wanna go A class next year ):
Look at it:

ART - 65%
CL - 65%
D&T - 70%
EL - 70%
GEOG - 80%
HIST - 65%
LIT - 70%
MATH - 75% ( I'm hoping for 80% though )
SCI (CHEM THIS TERM) - 80% ( or maybe 90% )

p.s. It's difficult, seriously ._.

Sigh . What I really worry the most is D&T . JEE! I TOTALLY SUCK
AT IT .
crap -.-

The reason why I can go online and blog now is cos I finished studying and
I'm waiting for zoey to finish studying so that we can test each other :D
Sigh .. Tomorrow's test is Geography and History .
I seriously don't know why they can't put Geography and Literature together .
WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?!? Two heavy subjects together:
Geography & history together . Very suck-ish -.-

Anyways, can't really do anything about it, yeah? Even the school surveys
don't include of that option at all . The recent survey I did didn't have the
"comments" section . I think . Or at least I THINK I remembered :\

It's like .. I feel like such a robot-zombie nyya!!
Come home after school, open the textbook and notebook, write down
key sentences, highlight keywords and keep doing that till today .
Then read thoroughly . Then try to remember the most important facts .
Sigh . I know, I have a good memory for music . Yeah, I tried to
use that good memory for studies but I guess it only applies for chemistry -.-
So .. well.. in the end .. it became my favourite subject =.=
Current fav. subjects are Geography, music, art and chemistry (:

I miss Ms Tessa Tan teaching us geography . Honestly speaking,
I think I like her teaching MUCH MORE than Ms Rebekah Ten .
Or Ms Rebecca Tan . Ms T. Tan's voice is much higher, though not as high as
the pervious chinese teach from china @.@
And Ms R. Tan's voice is almost monotoned .. I can fall asleep .. anytime ...

Kinda pissed with my phone today . Freakin' irritating . One message
have to keep resending . Must be from China . UGHH!!! I feel like
throwing my phone on the floor and stomping on it -__-
Sigh .. looks like I'm gonna need to use my samsung phone soon .
Anyways, gonna get new phone after EOY exams from my dad's line .
He can change phone de .. but he dowan .. he insists on keeping his
HTC or ITC touch uh .... Anyways, I'm getting that sony ericsson
flip phone . 8.0 or 8.1 megapixel one? yupps . The black one, with
the walkman thingy with the three circles in front, touch de ...
AIYA! I suck at describing mannnnn!!!!! ~.~

Gotta go now! (:
Need to sleep early = 10pm :OOOO!!!

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments