I hate ..

The new teachers that taught us this term . No one likes them .

Mr Ng Eng Kee - English
Lee lao shi - Chinese
Ms Rebekah Tan - Geography

Why.. you may ask .

Mr Ng - English
-Mark our comprehension as O lvl standard .
-Didn't even tell us the comprehension test day. It was unexpected .
-Didn't say cannot DON'T use the words in the passage, he didn't even tell
us about it and just mark it wrong . No one mark, no half mark,
NOTHING, zlitch!
-Gave us about an hour lecture for how everyone faired for compre. test .
I'm telling you, my class, probably excluding those who passed, those THREE,
HATES Mr Ng and will remember him for LIFE!

Lee lao shi - Chinese
-She's just such a petty teacher .
-Extremely LOH SOH, worse than my ah ma . Twice as bad as her .
-DARE TO FAIL MY LIAN BI .
-DARE TO GIVE ME A 50 IN ONE OF MY ZUO WEN WHEN OTHER
TEACHS GIVE ME 58, WTF .
-Cos of her EXTREMELY irritating attitude and teaching, I flunked chinese .
Failed overall chinese term . Very WELL DONE . SECOND time in my WHOLE
ENTIRE LIFE FAILING CHINESE . And? The first time was in?

PRIMARY SCHOOL .

DAMN PEK CHEK!!

Ms Rebekah Tan - Geography
-I HATE her way of teaching . It's so nerdy teaching . So .. SO .. NOT FOR A
LAST-CLASS-OF-EXPRESS WAY OF TEACHING .
-She bores me out, I can fall asleep in class .
-Out of the three, she's considered the best already .

This term, there were like, four news teachers that taught us, with supervising
done by the form subject teachs . Yeah, out of 4, one was the best . Mrs Teo,
who teaches us math . I'm not being bias, I'm serious, I may not love her
teaching, but at least it's better than the rest . I could even score at least SO
MUCH BETTER than the rest of the subjects which those idiotic teachers taught
- I practically FLUNKED everything .

Furthermore, with the stupid confusion still here, stuck in my head, what?!?
I'M PISSED AND CONFUSED AND LOST . WHERE THE HELL AM I????

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments