BUSYBUSYBUSY - mugging .

Oh mann.. past few days mugging like SIAO .
Nearly fainted . The moment I was free, I immediately go to my bed
(where I love to study at) and take out my notes, notebook, pens and
correction tape out and start studying .........

I just finished doing a math paper I received today . It was REAL HARD .
I squeezed out my brain juice you know that!! Sigh . Unfortunately,
I couldn't answer like .. nearly half of the paper ._.

Oh well, I shall just finish studying my bio then I can move on to physics
tomorrow! (: OHOHOH!!I just remembered . Tomorrow I'm going out
that WHOLE ENTIRE DAY ._.

Going out with guof in the morning to buy teach's day present for gz lao shi,
then afternoon, go bishan library with zoey to study/borrow book if I wanna?
Then later at night going to the dance concert with YE people! (:

Sigh .. Gotta study a LOT today ):
JUST to make-up for tomorrow . Well, basically cos I planned according to..
"not-going-out-during weekdays" style . so ...... yeah, I kinda need to study
DOUBLE during the september hols ):

BIRTHDAY COMING UP!! (:

These people too:
-My dad
-Isabel

UPcoming:
-Christabel (yes? no? :\)
-Sherlyn (15 Sep)
-Deborah Lee(from 2.2 I think .. old classmate,15 Sep)
-Jia Hao (15 Sep)
-Shi Hui(19 Sep)

TODAY :D

Watched performances . did exercises (ACES day) .
Very tired . slept during award presentation to best teacher for ...
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... oh well, nothing else (:

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments