Stressful .

Life in school if like PRISON .


I can't imagine how crazy it would be like when I step into sec 4 life ..
Sec 1 .. Kinda slack . And once I'm used to it, Sec 2? Stress .. more stuff
to study . Then mug a lot .. Then what? next year sec 3? More stressful .
By the time I step into sec 4 life? I'm already DEAD .

Tomorrow I'm getting back my math paper . I think I may get back my
history and lit paper too . I'm not scared . I'm SAD . I knew I did badly,
even after I've studied . I don't know .. It's like .. I understand the topic
very well . But when I need to answer questions, my mind doesn't really
link that well to the question . And everything seems like a mess .

Like as if there's chaos in my little people in my brain that carry all my
information of the subjects that I studied for .

Sigh .. I guess I'm just not a academic person .

Oh well, at least I still got music (:
I'm gonna get another distinction this year (Grade 9)
I'm gonna have more confidence this time . Even though it's a higher
grade . I'm not gonna be afraid because each step I take, God will be there,
guiding me throughout the whole exam and period of time that I prepare
for my exam . He'll bless me . But also, I will do good things that please
him, to do things from the bottom of my heart, like helping people .
zzz.. damn thing just lost connection and it just saved up to here .
Oh well . Stupid thing . Forget it. It's hard to retype it all again . vexed .
CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments