LAST PAPER .

"Our World, Our Earth"

The coconut trees swaved
As the water swoshed
The birds in the sky rest in their nests
while the other creatures of the dark side brawled

Terror and destruction
is the right words to fit it
Tired and abandoned
are those children
When will the people see the need
To shower love and to feed?

No more smiles on their faces
Pitying glances at their directions

Shame and humiliation.

Fossil fuels increased,
Though there were lesser cars,
Lesser heartbeats,
Buildings torn apart,
Birds making their homes in them
Plants grew and grew and devoured even the tallest buildings
It was very soon,
animals and plants took over the world

The reason I wrote that is because I feel that the world is going crazy!
You know what I mean? Like, literally! I don't know how to put it,
But all I can say is that it just became really crazy ..

Anyways, tomorrow's my last paper, wish my luck! (:

CHEMISTRY<3

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments