Umm ..

That's right . I'm somewhat screwed .

You saw those words . This morning . woke up with stretches and yawns . Followed by checking messages in the phone . It was nearly noon time (I woke up pretty late, yeah ...) and my dad started to nag at me . nag nag nag . All the stuff that I have yet to do, not yet done finished, he nag and nag and nag . zzz . second mother =x

It was raining really heavily and even afternoon and evening still raining . but when I was on my way for cca @ 4pm, it didn't rain :D

Then had cca . I calmed myself down already . if scold, well, take it as him giving advice to me . So.. well, when I stepped into the room, he sounded like he was in a normal mood . Then I put down my bag and saw eunice with the notebook ... looking at some photos . Then guof came and randomly asked me for bonding games ...... I had no idea what the heck was going on till I asked Michelle . Then she told me .. something dunno what Sec 1 camp thingy ... well, I saw 9 games O.O

Then one by one, we put on our nails, then went to the classrooms to practice before we were tested . Mann.. so nervous . At first wanted to play mo li fen fang . Then Guof made me change my mind . After all, I have yet to play the other song to him ma ..

And so... still filled with anxiety, I walked quickly to the guzheng room . Guofang was before me . Surprisingly, when I got there, Guof already played finish -.-"

Then it was my turn .. man.. it was cold .WHY DOES HE HAVE TO TURN ON THE AIR-CON TO A LOW TEMPERATURE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?! I was shivering . NO kidding .

Then after I played . "SHOOT" <- this word came up to my mind . immediately . Mann.. I screwed up big time for grade 9-der . Mann.. I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!!!!!!

..

Then, something ironic, somewhat, happened . I saw his expression . It was so .. so ... well, let's just say to show that my playing screwed up BIG time . But then his expression changed when he walked over to my right side . Then he told me to take out my thumb nail . And I did as I was told . Then he adjust until so kua zhang, then put on for me .. like .. uh....? Then it felt like it was gonna drop out any minute -.-

Then I said, "Yao diao le lah"
Then he said, "MEI YOU LAH!" smack my hand -.-

Then I realised that he was in super good mood ........ UHHHHHHHH ... puzzled.. somewhat .

Because this good mood of his, now, uh.. then, nono, just now, was like .. "natural" it wasn't TRYING TOO HARD TO BE NICE .. It was genuine . wonder what got into his head today .

Oh well, I'm eating dinner in front of the computer now .. mann... I can't stand this . I AM GONNA LOSE SOME WEIGHT . YAY ME!! well, I'm actually going on diet now . aiming to lose 1 kg, then another then another then another till 40 T.T

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .... bye

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments