No comment ..




I don't exactly feel excited, but probably desperate .

I've been doing nothing but play maple, read my book, eat, talk, shit, pee and SLEEP . GOSH, my life is SO FREAKIN' DEAD . Yeah, so u get it . I'm just basically bored . BOREDBOREDBORED .

HEY WANT A NEW WORD OF THE DAY? BOREDDDDDDDDD!!!

Oh well, I seriously cannot take it anymore .

After reading that book, "Air head" by Meg Cabot.. I'm so freakin' scared that I'd turn out to be a TOMBOY . YOU HEARD ME!!

FIVE STAR MAIN REASONS WHY:

#1: I LOVE playing video games . Except dota of course, well, being an artistic person loves good graphics, I just don't like dota's graphics :\ sry guys ..

#2: I LOVE reading too . I can get hooked on to books .. like seriously . I can go out with my mum just to buy my dog's food while I bring the book with me to read -.-

#3: This book talked about brain transplant and after telling that to a friend, NOW HE SAID I SHOULD READ BOOKS MORE GIRLY = ROMANCE, etc .......

Oh mannnn... this sucks . Okay, I may be exaggerating, but I'm afraid.. fear more likely, of going to that STAGE .

Okay, and I know this has nothing gotta do with being a tomboy or not, but I feel that I've become less socialble ever since after school ended .. I just.. became quieter .. more introvert than I ever thought .

And I wonder why .

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments