It's about "life" ..
Nono, not some random thing like, "OH, my boyfriend or crush is cheating on me or looking at other girls .. I NEED HELP" -.-

NOO WAY . thank you .

The truth is, well, I think I've come up with STM . Short-term memory . loss . Right . I even forgot what I had for dinner yesterday night! Let's see, my mum remembers and I DON'T . Well, not until she told me, of course . Sigh .. well, if u're not "worried" in a way, WHY?!

IT'S A CATASTROPHE! SHINGZ . or whatever .

This means, I'll forget things almost instantly (daily) and I can't post properly . OHMYGAWD . Okay, I mean, why fret over such things right? Besides, what's the worst that could happen.. eh?

Well, considering about the fact about STM, or amnesia - whatever you call it - I shall talk about today before I forget -.-

Well, started off by waking up at 9.30am . I woke up @ 9.31am . Why? Because my alarm was probably too "soft" and my mum put it right beside my ear and blast it that's why . Then I got ready to leave . We left house at 11am+ . My mum said that we were supposed to leave at 11am SHARP . Well, you know my mum, always wants everything done at an exact timing, otherwise ......... well, you know . She's never satisfied .

She's just probably like that crazy dragon lady (the one from "The devil wears Prada" show) . Well, not that exaggerated all right . HAHA . Still, when we got into the car, she started to nag and nag that she was gonna be late . OH RIGHT, and now that the washing machine has done it's job, my mum is screaming at me to go hang the clothes . RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT . She's so gonna scream my head off if I don't go off soon . UGH . This is why she pisses me off .

And you know what she told me after I told her to wait AWHILE?! "You come tell me awhile, ur computer thing can wait . U not listening to news, u not doing anything, go hang the clothes! It's out already . Once you hang it, u can just go back to whatever you are doing (yeah right!(me)) . You don't do now, I'll start screaming at you okay" Right, like that's not much screaming enough .

HELLO! Let's not forget, my sister is in the room . disappeared into the virtual world . not visible to mom, obviously getting away with everything .YES - I AM SO FREAKIN' JEALOUS . UGH . OK . Whatever . I just gotta do this quick .

Then we went to harbourfront to take my photo for the sentosa pass thingy . WHO KNEW? they moved . Then, my mom went to ask the lady at the counter then we went to vivo city (level 3) to take my photo and make the pass .

Then, when my mom felt that her legs were aching, she walked quickly to the car and me? tagging, along behind her, walking - at a normal pace - towards the car . And so, we headed to church .

Ate lunch there, had YE fulled of praying and more praying and more singing and all .

Stayed outside in the couch to finish reading, "Air head" by Meg Cabot . Marcus came and asked, "Why everytime u always reading a book one?" and I laughed . And continued reading, oblivious to my surroundings . Then, when the guys started to play the guitars - 4, I remembered was outside . Minutes minutes later, I finished my book, all well that ends well . Is that how u use it in that situation? oh well. never mind .

Bought dinner home after getting suggestions from Auntie Jennifer on where to get dinner at . Went to dunno what CHOMCHOM? o.o

Then ate dinner le.. and dessert too . Anyways, I gtg . Mom's fuming - no kidding .

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments