CLEANUP (:

Taking out masking tapes and all .. with the help of aMaBeL (:

Well, let's see . Started off the day by having three most weirdest dreams I've ever had in my entire life (as far as I've known - or remembered) .

I had a dream that Orlie mated a Mutt! Ur... more like a bulldog -.-"
Then had puppies!! I opened the door to my room, I saw 4 puppies . I opened my sister's room and I saw another 3 puppies! and the parents there ... um ... haha .

Then switch . I was woken up by my alarm . zzz ... After walking up subconsciously, I waited till the alarm went off (habit) then I got up sloppily to turn it off then bring it to the bed beside me . I could barely open my eyes . After replying all the smses, I fell fast asleep again .. after grabbing my bolster and wrapping myself up with the blanket . Then, I had my next dream ..

I saw MILEY, talking to ME and she was having the worried expression and everything .. Well, the only person she could be talking to like that, would be LILY . So I kinda assumed it was her that I was .. er.. Then I wasn't exactly saying anything .. The scene suddenly switched to a parachute scene . Miley and I was - apparently - jumping out of the sky from a jet . Then as we nearly landed into the sea, miley pulled the thingy and everyone went up again =.="

Like seriously, I don't know how that happens .. really . The second time she pulled, we fell into the sea . We were so afraid, as we swam and swam . LIKE SWIMMING FOR OUR LIVES - somewhat . Then I saw Oliver - OUT OF NOWHERE . And I felt like I swam like some champion . I later realised that we were swimming AGAINST the current . gosh .

Later discovered human created a new way of getting sharks . great . seriously, are sharks that "light" in a sense to can carried away like US HUMANS into the bigbig net they've drawn us to? It was like boundary that we were kept in . We were SO SCREAMING when we saw sharks . Then we jumped out and BAM! I woke up -.-

Sigh . The last dream, well, I forgot the last dream ......

UH ... Then by the time I woke up after three dreams, I realised my heart was beating damn fast - probably because of the sharks . MAN, why do I dream of those anyway???

I was oso having MAJOR headache . I didn't even wanna get up . But I had no choice - amabel was coming today AND, I was tired of sleeping and waking up again and again .. As I was still like.. in morning-blur-blur state, I didn't even know whether the noise was coming from and I even thought it was some stupid teen punk blasting some freakin' crazy music I SOSOSO hated . But then, later realised it was just coming from a construction site -__-

Went to the toilet, brushed my teeth, blahblahblah .. so on and so forth . Then I took the organic chips and the dip my mom made and sat in front of the tv and waited till amabel came so that we can go downstairs for lunch . Mann.. this was and IS how boring my life is . right . now .

After she came, we watched 'Polive and Thief' till the show ended . Then made our way down to kopitiam to eat . Initially wanted to eat wanton mee, but it turns out, they closed shop le . Sigh . And so, we had MIAN! and I drank teh bing!! (:

After we were done eating and talking and talking and talking (sharing about past experiences, jokes, incidents, etc), we went home and watched 'My girlfriend is an agent' .

OH.MY.GAWD! I tell you . THAT SHOW MADE ME LAUGH TILL I FELT MY HEART AT MY THROAT!! SEEEERIOUSLY .

After the extreme romance and comedy show, we went to my room to peel off all the masking tapes ... and everything .. Like, 'cos my room was painted ... yeah .. Then today the paint dried . So I needed to show some progress done to my dad, otherwise, I'd be DEAD.MEAT.

And so, we cleaned up in time just for amabel to do her make-up fun =.="

LOLLLL . And so..... yeah . I don't wanna say . embarrassed +_+

HAHA!! Then brought orlie down to send amabel to the end of the block then say BYEBYE and go back home - turns out Orlie just peed no more than 2 inches (diameter) and didn't even POO .

Ate dinner, tried to think of tunes for my song .. Then mapled (:

Watch 9 pm show .... and mapled more ...... and then . came to this step . I'M POSTING! And so, I'm ending . HAHA . cya!

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments