YAY + BOOHOO

Today woke up @ 7.15am x.x
ytd slept at? About 2am .
Then wake up so early =.=
Realise guof leaving .
I'm still in bed when I ask her when going out tgh .

And so, I reached there "early" .
WHY? Ms Wong didn't come and open the door -.-
Then later had rehearsal and dry-run .
THUM came during one of our rehearsals .
Then rehearsed for one more hour in the Auditorium .
Later came out .

Afterwards, went to dress up and make-up .. and do-up .
Looked @ my phone . four messages .
replied all then went back to the auditorium .
The performance was starting .
We sat at the back row .
The Harp was kinda nice (: GO PL!!
The best performance(I felt) that we saw,
was the strings ensemble :D
I forgot what's the school's name .
It was really emotional, heard, that it was the ONLY school,
that go GWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So cool .
The music was beautiful, indescrible .
Soothing piece of western music. LOVE IT! (:

Then we had to go backstage to get ready
to move in during intervallllll ...
Then I heard one of the prefects of
CHUNG CHENG high main -.-
Dunno their exact full name, but I guess it's so .
CRITICISE our school you know .
But forget it . I'm okay with it .
Dun care . They saw whatever they want .

After perf. ended, everyone had to move out right?
Yeah, the daji stuff put in the room, perf. end then bring up
to guzheng room . And so we did .
I went back to take more stuff to put in the room,
and then ....... OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone accidentally hit me with her guzheng .
Then was like, sorrysorrysorry-ing me .
Then I kept owing, then I started to limp =.=
Hit my knee there . But also, can't blame her lah, after all,
it WAS kinda PITCH BLACK .

Then went up, read the comments
of the SYF judges this year ... and ate bread and drank
in guzheng room :D
HAHAHAHHA (:
I was mention twice(good coooooohhhhment). TWICE!!!
Good luhh, at least I get another reassurin'
that my hard work paid off! (:

Haha, I just came back,
When I put up my leg to scratch my skin - HAH!
I saw it =.= Oh yeah .. I SAW IT ALRIGHT ..
The bruise ........................................

I also realise, and feel that somehow,
one of my purposes in this world is:
To make everyone I know, happy,
assuring them in their needs,
doing all I can to help them .
I freakishly understand the person's personality
for barely 10 mins . Even when the person doesn't
USE 10 minutes to talk all the way .
There, of course, are pauses .
Even when there are some times when things get
difficult with their family, I try to be there for them (:
But the thing is, my parents may think I'm crazy . LOL .
But anyway, I'm glad God made me to do this kidna thing .

I really love it . Being a "caretaker", comforter & a mini "consultant" :D

Comments