OKay ... It's gonna be long, but mostly pictures (:
I guess ...!! :\



*YAWN* I'm gonna make this quick cos I'm SERIOUSLY TIRED .

Me and funny-faced guof (x

THE PLACE where guof, nat, smurf and I performed . ROXY hotel (:

UNfortunately, we could not get to sit together ..
AND SOOO .. We sat at different tables (@random)
Then I sat beside her!! HAHAHAH!! She's soooo CUTE!!
After the perf, we went to sit the S. FLYER~!!! :D

We took a pic (: Smurf + me = whities, guof + nat = blackies .

THAT'S THE LIL' GURL I SAW INSIDE THE FLYER!!
Oh wait- we ARE in it now -.-

OOOOOOOO!!!!! So high!! :D

Great view, eh? :D

GREENERY .

More GREENERY (x

Nat's unglam .

smurf; nat; me (:


The LIL' GURL sis and ... her sis?

ME + the other lil' gurl ..?

Going down le (: SEE!! SMALL ANTS!! :D

They made this.. small version of the golf course ..?


Nat's playing th psp! ...

UPSIDE DOWN?!?
Later walked all the way to Marina SQ? I think ..
NAH LAH . We took a bus . Just one stop -.-
WHY?!?! 'COS IT WAS FREAKIN' HOT . THAT'S WHY .
Then walk and walk .. Then reach le,
I playing the psp .. audi :P
Then I realise they all suddenly talking about meeting some GUY .
Then I was all, what?who? Then after much ZHI WEN-ing guof,
Later found out it was .......... SMURF'S BF?!?!??!
OHMYGOSH .
I had absolutely NO idea, she had one .
Walked around ..
Initially .. (nat's suggestion) wanted to go bowling .
Then I was like .. er.. I DON'T bowl -.-
Then nvm, anyway, so crowded, no space .
So nat was hungry and we went to eat @ SUBWAYYYY!!! (:
Then smurf play the psp until extremely low batt -.-
HAHHA!! okay lah, but oso not her fault .
But she mostly sounded like the MOST desperate one xD
I mean, to play it .
p.s. I just found out from guof that her bf is from audi too ......
WALKWALKWALK! (:
Then go into one shop .
Couldn't remember the name .
Then I went to buy kinderjoy .
I loner walk here walk there by myself =.="
Then I eating and walking to the MRT (city hall ..?)
Then I saw someone ... OHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
MELISSA, SHAUNALD, NATHANIEL ... and somemore ..?
I couldn't remember the rest ..............................
;x
someone-we-dunno; guof; ME; nat; Jia Yan; smurf + boyfriend .

ME & guof! :D

Stupid face >:D

OH YAHH!! I didn't tell u, after we took the flyer,
guof and nat went to put a "tattoo" both oso Spongebob .
HAHHAHAHA!! SO CUTE!!! xD
You know, ever since HER bf came, she became SOOOO quiet .
Then, when someone accidentally agitate her, she become
the same old her . the crazy woman xD

This one's for smurf :D See that, green shirt? behind? Yeah. HIM .

THAT'S SMURF!! :O
Nat said that she look worse than an old woman!!
Then u know what, zunzun ah, opposite me,
sat an old woman .
But then, got two male, tall tall de .
Then their butts like covering her face -.-
LOLLLLLLLL .
Then guof was like, staring at me ...
"WHAT'RE YOU DOING. U PERVERT?!?!"
THEN I LAUGH LIKE MAD!!!!!!!!!!! xD
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!
This is HILARIOUS . Then I told her I meant to take the
pic of the old lady . Then she was like ... LOLLLLLL!!!!
LMAO . ROFL .

HER unglam (:
Yeah... so we went home,
everyone discovered about my message alert (cute sneeze)
and everytime there was a message,
EVERYONE STARTS LAUGHING =.="


SEE THAT?! Okay, I know it's another unglam . But I caught that glimpse!!

Okay .. BUT!! I couldn't catch it!!
それらは保有物手だった。
のようにある。 EWか。!か。か。!

Comments