OUTOUTOUT!! (:

Woke up as early as I could!!!
10.50am ..!!! xD
Then got ready to leave the house .
11.15 CHU FA~~~~
Go bishan .. Then met zoeyy at the ntuc there O.o
did some really, UNEXPECTED grocery shopping
with zoeyy's ah ma -.-
Then I played psp :P
Was playing audi, LOL!
Then walk here walk there, busy staring at the psp screen O.O
hahahahahhaha (:
Then zoeyy and I went to buy BUBBLE TEA :D
Both bought mango milk tea . HAHA .
Um .. Then FINALLY, went to zoeyy's ah ma's house .

We slacked awhile :\
Then went downstairs to buy kinderjoy ^o^
AHHAHAHAHHA!!!!
Then went up to start on the project .
While doing the project, zoeyy gave me a website
for ... AUDI!!! :O And it's online. dunnid download!!
And THEEEE BEST PART is ... chinese songs!
Taiwan songs too (:
But some Cantonese songs too .
HAHA, gonna play it soon . OHOH .
And she showed me her habbo character . WHOA!
You have NOOO idea . SUPER A LOT OF FURNITURE!

Finish project le, went downstairs to cycle(:
I cycle two rounds, she walk one round, meet her . LOL .
Then cycle everywhere . Keep cycling, until dunno who at where O.O
HAHAHHA (:

Then left the house at 5.45pm with zoeyy .
Gawsh? She's addicted to the audi game in th psp . LOL .
Then we took turns to play a game ;x
Sound like xiao hai zi worr!!! xD

Then we got off and bid "farewell" .
I go take circle line & purple line, reach Boon Keng,
go ah ma's house . Then when I reach there,
I said hi to everyone :\
Then my auntie very funny,
she sat there, directly facing the tv, eating her dinner,
waiting for her father (my kong kong) to on the tv.
then she said to me, "Your kong kong ah, sit there,
meddle with the remote control, dunno do what,
now the tv spoil! Then he quietly turn off the tv, think I DUNNO!!"
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Then I ate porridge (:
Sis came, ate dinner too .
Went home with sis . Bathed,
then we fixed puzzle (:
Fixed a lot of the characters already,
but still got a lot more .. But considering the whole
pic is like, filled with all the characters of Disney's LILO & STITCH,
Yeah, we're on normal speed O.O

Then my sis slept, Dad came back .
Showed me two kinderjoys! :D
HE BOUGHT IT!!! YAY!!!!! :DD
I'm so happy now, but then someone, whom I'm talking to,
not happy, SO ... Must get busy spreading my happiness around!~~

Oh well, I'm gonna go off now (:

Comments