Another tiring day

Stupid weather .. It's so freakin' hot nowadays .
I woke up early in the mornin' ..
zoeyy came later~
Then went to school for the meetin' ..
We practically played one game, did just glueing
the sticks together, and discussed a few things,
all within TWO hours .

Rushed back home to change then take guzheng
RE-pack my bag, and wait for
nat(I'm prob. the only 1 who still calls her that)/Vanessa Tan/Guof.
to come help me carry the zheng jia .
Then I was like, perspiring like mad, whole back wet -.-

Then play and play and play .
Then nat ordered PIZZA~!!! :D
Then we ate and ate and ate,
then @ 4.03 SHARP,
I left . RUSHED for guzheng ..

.. ONLY TO REALISE MY LAO SHI HAVEN'T COME YET ..

-.-"

Then finish already, go ah ma's house to eat .
Then went home . Now dunno what to do .
Got three things to do:

1) Summary (eng homework)
2) 2 mindmaps for history chap 6 (ansg. the qn.s ..)
3) Do some more glueing .. (Like, a finish-up)

OKay-!! I'm gonna draw lots ..

(choosing ...)

oh.. third one . OKAY~ lemme go get some glue ..

So .. tml during the boring time of NO ELECTRICITY ..
from 8.30am to 5.30pm, I'd probably be sleeping
and getting ready to leave the house for guzheng in the morning,
then come back .. 3pm+ So ... can do 1 & 2 .. Hmmm ...
OHHHH!!!!!! I NEED TO FEED ORLIE!!! AHH!!

OKAYOKAYOKAY!! BYEBYE!! :D

Comments