NO *comment* .

Woke up by alarm @ 11.20am -.-
I'd realise, the pillow, in front of my head,
beside another pillow, that leaned on the ..
so-called, "hole" . dropped .
My phone was nowhere to be seen .. Why?
It was on the middle area, then somehow,
landed on the other side of the bed -.-
Then two bears oso dunno where .
Found it in the middle of the bed instead of my head there ..
bottle oso dunno where, camouflage in bedsheet cover? O.o
BAHHH!!! I was so tired, I kick everywhere =.=
blanket oso found at the end of the bed, nearly dropping
off the bed ...........................
I turned off the alarm .. IT WAS A NICE DREAM!! -.-
Then I put the pillow back up,
everything else, left it there .
Pull back blanket and sleep again . Until 1pm+
Then I woke up . I heard my dad leaving ..
The usual, cupboard opening and closing .

I walked out and my dad was gone, with my lunch
set on the table . OOOO!! PRATA!!! :D
Apparently was too lazy to go warm it up =.=
Then just eat like that . EAT UNTIL JAW SUAN!!! :\

Played piano . Manage to cover second page .
Then got ready to go out . Then I was RIGHT ON TIME .
BUT .. My pastor called to confirm about the confirmation
classes .. He asked whether convenient to talk anot,
then I was like.. actually rushing alr x.x
But.. pastor leh ... I dowan so bad .. So I said it was fine .
THEN ... talk and talk ... and I say okayokayokay ....
Then RUSHED OUT OF THE HOUSE LIKE A MAD DOG .
After I reached there, oh yeah, actually my grandparents
(either one) was supposed to walk me there, I dunno why .
But today my ah ma say 'cos afternoon, so okay, I go alone .
But actually, I thought the reason was, they walked too slow -.-
No offence, but I was REALLY RUSHING .
Left like .. probably 7 minutes to rush there,
with my ah ma, it takes about 23 minutes,
with my ah gong, it takes about 17 minutes -__-
So I practically ran like mad . Then I reach ... whole back
PERSPIRE LIKE ANYTHING =.="
Then Uncle Sam said that I arrived one minute before time .
PHEW! OH-MY-GOSH . 6 MINUTES .

After guzheng lesson, went to ah ma's house to eat dinner .
Then when I met my ah ma downstairs,
went in the lift . Then she started to complain about something .
Until she said I(me!) no butt -.-"
Keep saying I so skinny . BUT I WAS WEARING BAGGY
LONG PANTS -____________-
Then I eating that time right .. again no appetite ..
She gimme like.. probably just a little more than at home
de rice ... But I removed about half? or more?
Then I eat so slow ... 20 minutes .. just with the rice ..
and my fav. veg.. barely half of the fish(small one) ..
the one she wanted me to try, (one piece) and
I tried the coconut thingy (p.s. it looked a lot more like
fishcake anyway!) ..

Then she ask me why I eat so slow . Normally
last time when come her house with my mum to eat
lunch before going to church, I always the first one to finish,
fast eater, like my dad . NOW? Noooope .
Then she said now my sis become fatter, I become skinnier .
huh..?? My sis is just gaining muscles from all
her judo practices =.="
Then she ask why I like, dowan to eat like that ..
Then I say I dunno .. gosh.. how??
I dunno what happen to me T.T

Later, went home, carrying my mum's & sis's dinner -.-
Then my ah gong kept talking and talking, blahblahblah .
Then reach home alr ... not long later,
like just barely one minute, my sis came home too .
From SENTOSA~!! LOL . SunBURN and SunTANNN!!!!
She was so happy her foot is finally tanned =.="
OHHkay ...................................................
Then later she tell me go down with Orlie walkwalk .
Then? She brought her skateboard with her =.=
Then in the end poor ORLIE, had to PULL my sis to move
about . Then cos when walkwalkwalk, (my dog is the very dog
that doesn't like to go anywhere else but the house -.-)
then it's like, I'm pulling her instead -.-"
Then going back, my sis hold her, I walk back first, then ...
I call orlie, she comes running and running ...
lol . BOYY.. was she CUUTTEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333
Then somehow, dunno when, my sis fell off =.=
HAH . serves her right . LOL! jkjk .

Went back then my sis went to bathe .
I played piano (in the meantime) ..
I managed to cover the whole song now (:
Then my sis came out, then we fixed puzzle .
Both went high together . HAHA!!!
Then played stupid stuff while fixing puzzle .
Like betting on who sings what on the radio ..
and what song it is ...... and somehow, when one of us
lazes around, complaining dowanna do (me first xD)
then the other gets noisy and start shouting .
and BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH . (sister stuff (: )
My dog was ALSO, taking part (:

Mum and Dad came back afterwards .
Then totally slacked . haha . GOT FIX PUZZLE ..
But then .. slack again . We managed to fix the sides (:

And now ..? Yeah, still feeling kinda full -.-
12.51am .... jee .. I'm tired -___-
OH yeah, MY BALAKUUU IS become BLUEBLACK ):
and it's pain T.T
Later gonna rub egg . LOL . Now still boiling .

Ahahahahahhahahahahhaa (:

Comments