CRAP!!!!!!!!!

I got caught by Mr Tang today for low socks -.-"

...

Oh well, at least I wasn't caught by Mrs Lee x.x

Anyways, started off with .. DNT .. BORING!!!
It's like, Theory for three FULL periods . Test at the end of the lesson .
Each period is 35 minutes -.-
Then after recess, had CHINESE . The new teach was sitting
behind and watching all of us and our teacher to teach .
She's teaching us next week onwards .....
I left my chiense textbook in my locker, so I shared the txtbk with Lingyi .
SCREW NYYA!! Almost needed to stand today O.O

Then got chemistry!!! :D
THE MOST FUN LESSSON IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE DAY .
We played with beans . marking the spots of the electrons ... atoms ...
blahblahblahblahblah :D
It was REALLY FUN!!! xD

Then came Maths -.-
oh ... BORRRRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to sleep ....
But anyways, while she was showing a video,
teaching on pyramids, I was busy thinking of a poem cum riddle .
Then I came up with one . Apparently, I wrote it in my math txtbk
but I didn't bring it back today, C'MON!! IT'S THICK!! F5!!!!
Anyways, it's something about a dad, setting out to find his son, whom
the kidnapper calls him "kid" . Then the kidnapper said the poem/riddle .
But anyways, I should post it tomorrow, if thursday no Math lah, that is .

HEHE x)

Comments