Aww ..

Slept for 11 hours yo!!! xD
So cool . HAH .
Anyway, had church today .
Really GLOOMY in the morning .
I had no idea either . Like, why ...
Anyways, had YE .. then Service .
oh .. SERVICE .. Yea .. Fathers' Day Celebration ..
Yeah .. First thing, my dad didn't come today because
this week, he's working on Sunday (full time),
so he couldn't come .
So I had to be the loner and sit on my own,
when ACTUALLY, I thought, I sat beside
Saul, Esther and Eunice .
Unfortunately, after I came back from the toilet,
they were all gone .

Yeah, okay . My aura . WHATEVER .
Seems like the only person that "dared" to talk to me
with "no scared feelings" was Samuel .
Which, I heard, was going to get confirmed too, this year .
Oh well, So I sat there, ALONE .
Other people wanted to sit there after those 3 left,
but apparently, hesistated, and sat elsewhere .
But I mean, I couldn't judge it, right?
IT WAS FATHERS' DAY . They HAD to sit with THEIR dads .
Yeah .. So .. I'm .. like .. the odd one out -.-
Heard Saul's dad didn't come too, wondered where he went ...

And so, THROUGHOUT service, I did my Lit homework,
DONE IT - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like, FINALLY MANN!! Tomorrow gonna do history (:
If I can finish, then I'll continue with math ... HEHE ^^

Gosh, you know what, I have this fear,
that I'm gonna become a bookworm soon ..
Even zoeyy starts calling me so .. O.O
Every book store I see, that I walk pass, I WALK INTO IT .
Jeez . GEEK MUCH?!??
OKay, don't KNOW what's wrong with me nowadays ..

OH well, gotta get back to my show (:
WATCHING: SCHOOL RUMBLE .

Comments