OHHHHH YEAAA++

Woke up @ 2.40pm :D
So SHIOK!! Then ate my brunch (:
Didn't finish all, had no appetite -__-
Saw my sis's friend . Both at comp playing Sims .
I saw the Naruto sim .
The baby was HIDEOUS .

OKay, what did I do today?
NOTHING . After I've spent my time eating,
VERY SLOWLY, I canlled zoeyy,
said call wrong timing -.-
'Cos she got piano lesson ._.
OH kay .... Then I started facebookin, the quizzes .

OH SO BOREEEDDD!!

Now just finish doing the quizzes . I wonder what to do next ..
Later going out to eat, but dunno going where ..

BAHHH!!! AUNTIE KAR FOON JUST SMS ME!!
Oh mannnnnn ):
Should I go for mindmapping?
I hate it when people send me this kind of smses ..
It's so ... how to say? Die die make you wanna go?
Like, no choice, because about like .. nobody's going?
I mean NOBODY IN YE???!
Oh gawsh .. uh-oh ... WHAT SHOULD I DO???
I also dowanna be the only one going ... ):
I dunno if deborah's free anot ...
Sighhs ... I see whether my friends free,
heard that can bring friends along ......

OH MANNNNNNN ):

Oh, my sis have just came and left my room .
Asked me where wanna go eat .
I said sakae sushi @ heartland mall .
Or got any suggestions whatsoever ...
Then she tell me dun have, so I say sakae sushi,
then she tell me go tell my Dad .
And so I did, then my Dad say anything .
I asked my sis what our Mum said,
oso ANYTHING.

Come tell me ask them for what?
In the end they give us free option right?
So I wana sakae sushi oso need to ask -.-

Anyways, HAHA . YAY!!! SAKAE SUSHI HERE I COMMEE!!! :D

Comments