FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (S.R.)

Started of with the examination -.-
It's like, my mm dropped me off at the usual gate,
only to realise that it was LOCKED!! D:practical reason -__-
Walked up to class .. temperature taking ..

PE LESSON IS FIRST! :D
Then you know what? suppose to be 2 rounds only ..
then cos yun and company walked super slow,
the whole class had to run another 2 rounds -__-
Then did 3 times suicidal . I think it's 3 times .. or 2 ..?
Then after each suicidal, then 20 pumping .
Later did the relaxing exercise and listen to Mrs Teo talk ..
then she prayed for us, then we headed for ENGLISH .

CRAP!! NEW TEACH!!
Oh mann ... Who's this??
OHH ... it's the NEW teach. that was announced this morning
during assembly in class ........ Ms Yeo .
Mannnnn ):
Sitting at the BACK of the class is the WORST place
you could ever sit in class . Why?
Because when a new teach. teaches, the original teach.
would have to sit allllllll the way at the back, BEHIND ME .
CRAP -.-

Later had recess . I went to the library today to borrow two books,
Same author, Meg Cabot . SHE'S AMAZING!!! xD
Okay, gonna edit my list >>>> there .. soon .......
HAHAHHHA!!!! I can't believe I've turned into a bookworm!! O.O
Oh wellls .........

Now chinese teach. change ):
Cos our teach. from China.. or she just come to "test" only bahhs ..
Then now came in a teach .. That looks like a relief/eng teach.!!
It felt really weird when she was talking in chinese to us ..
Later was Math and Chem .
Chem was like .. WHOOOF!
Okay, so many things in one shot, I mean, JUST AFTER HOLIDAYS!!
POOOOFF!!! SO many things in my face .. er.. BRAIN ...

Went to library with TWIIN to rush my lian bi =P
She helped nyya~~ SHE HELPED!!! :D
Went home afterwards .
Played RESTAURANT CITY!!! LOLLL!! Hooked to it liao =.="
It's still on now ...
I prepared the ingredients for my mum to cook later,
then cooked rice... Then watch school rumble ni gakki
at the same time ..........................................
When my dad told me he needed to go downstairs to buy strings
for his big project(perf.), he ask me whether need to buy anything else,
Then I said KINDERJOY!!! :D
Then he bought two!! FOR MY SIS AND TWO FOR ME!!! xD
AWWWWW!!!!! (:

Jee ... it's still raining... Oh mann... I hope tomorrow's not gonna be hot ..

I LOVE THE WEATHER NOW!! :D:D

Comments