Yesterday

I had a rushing day .
Guzheng cca ended late .
Rushed for guzheng lesson afterwards .

Today

Had fun with guzheng peers :D
AND friends in school (:
Girl E and G pei wo :P
Later had cca .
The GLOCKENSPIEL came .
RIGHT AFTER SIANLING AND I WALKED
PAINFULLY UP THE STAIRS TO 4TH FLOOR .
Then we had to go back down to bring
that new instrument up -.-
I was playing it :D
I'm gonna play that and the other
Mu Qin ..

ZZZZZ ..

So many things to play .
Then Glockenspiel hard to play can .
D Major, got up and down .
Which is Doh, which is rei, me, fa ... etc .
Then within that FEW LIMITED MINUTES
I had to find out how to play
one part of the xin nian ge lian zou .
So I got a shock ==
But it turned out quite okay .
Keely say I PRO xDxD

TYTYTY!! :D

I'm like seriously tired man .
CCA ended at like .. 7.30pm ..
started at .. 3pm+??
suppose to end at 6.30pm .
Teacher procastinate --"
When I came back,
Orlie practically licked my whole face ><"
She was so darn happy to see me .

I later realised that she hadn't eaten her dinner yet .
Later ALSO found out that the rice wasn't cooked yet .
My sis didn't cook it -.-
She had been out since 10am+
and still have not come back .
So I quickly cook the rice and Orlie's food .
She was so eager for her food
that she jumped in rounds and rounds . HAHA xD

I have BAD NEWS ..

The DEATH of Kerpi

Kerpi was my third oldest caterpillar
that I've kept . It was dear to me .
And I .. I .. ... . .. (a moment please) T.T
hate to say that, I now pronounce Kerpi, DEAD .
It turned green already you know!! T.T

Here's how Kerpi's death was:

Yesterday, I brought Kia, Kellio, Kerpi,(green ones alr)
Kieu, Kaesm & Keru (not green yet) to school .

A classmate I do not wish to say out,
Snatched the spoon from me out of anxiety .
I warned her to take Kerpi up slowly,
Of cos, I didnt say its name .
Then she FORCEFULLY took Kerpi up and
(cos of the end of the caterpillar, there's
this thingy that is used to make the pupa?)
one whole string, she pulled, Kerpi poorly dangled
at the end of the string .
That girl screamed, she pass the spoon to me and I
put Kerpi immediately back into the container .
She must've triggered some part of Kerpi .
'Cos later, when I had cca,
Kerpi vomited . Green colour .
Kerpi had it's two thingys out . Showing that it is in pain/
Beware, don't touch me/ALERT!!
I knew it was in pain, it had been like this all the while .

But first, it could not stand, it lost it's grip .
No matter how much I put it back up
into position, Kerpi fell sideways .
I knew it was no good at all .
Then came the two thingys and the vomit .
I tried not to move much when
I walked back home .
I tried to reduce as much movement on
the container .

But this morning, I looked into the container,
finding Kerpi's two thingys, gone back in .
It's body turned yellowish-green .
It "shranked" in size. like for e.g.
OOOOOOOO to llllllllllllllll

kinda thing . Like, in width, it goes from stretched,
to non-stretch . I immediately knew Kerpi was dead .
Poor Kerpi, died at only early green stage .
Sighs . I can't stand it .

Poor Kerpi, I have not taken it out of the
container yet, I hope it doesn't stink .
I'm not sure . But all I know is that I'm really worried .
I dare not let the rest crawl on the spoon anymore .
After seeing poor Kerpi being murdered just like that .
;x

Anyways, I'm really tired .
I hope I won't sleep in Church the day after tomorrow .
><"

Comments