BLAHS AND MORE BLAHS (:

Something happened yesterday ..
After church, went to the west coast area there
to eat dinner with paps and ma xD coincidentally met Auntie Rosalind,
aka Luke, Mark and Paul's mum .
Saw them and Zhi Wei at the other end of the hawker centre .
Then Auntie Rosalind talk and talk with my parents .
Then walked away .
While I was sitting there .. waiting for my FOOOD to come --"

Then later Uncle Pinguan < dunno how to spell,
came too . Then talk and talk with my parents .
YAY! The fish head came! ;x
Then I ate it along with two other dishes,
egg and cai . Then while the two of them
busy talking, I eating . LOL .
Then, Marcus and Rachel saw me, HAH!
Finally SOME people know I actually EXIST
at that tiny area -.-

Then I was like.. the whole YE came issit? =="
I didn't ask lah, I was thinking of asking, but I didn't .
Then after paps and ma finish talking, they ate .
Then later Marcus & Rachel's mum came .
Then they started to talk .. --"

AFTER THAT ...........

We finished our dinner and walked over to say a goodbye .
Then saw many YE people :P
Girls one table, Guys one table .
The adults too, LOL .
Ladies one table, Men, one table .
Then.. I guess u alr know,
My mum talk to the ladies,
and of course, my dad talk to the men .

Then Marcus walked pass me, say what
going to buy a blueberry with milk drink - EWW!!!
The moment I heard that, I nearly felt like puking -.-"
I could already taste my dinner x.x
Actually, it could be that my stomach
has not fully digested u know - DUH!
I was bloatedwith my mum's barley drink
that she ordered for me --"

Later Marcus came back with his
blueberry-mixed-with-milk drink .
YUCK!! I can't believe it, he really bought it O.O
Then he drank, then say quite nice .
Then I was like, WHAT?!?! ew. ew. ew.
Then he tell me try .
Okay loh, I tried .
Then I drank right, I nearly puked =="
I can't believe the drink stall auntie
actually gave him that, LOL .
But it didn't really taste that bad lah,
probably it tasted bad to me cos I
drank it after I finished drinking the barley drink --"

Anyways, TML NO SCHOOl!! :D
I can sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Comments