It's all different, don't you see?

Just realised that Sian Ling really was in my class de ..
I didn't enjoy myself as much as yesterday.. I guess ..
Today kinda really slack ..
brought only chinese textbook ..
realised that it was compulsory to do
the holiday chinese homework .
'Cos it is 10% of CA1 ..
Good thing the music teacher was not Ms Tan ........
It was ...
MR. NG!!! :D

He told us to do survey and write about ourselves .
Then one question was,
'What do you want to learn for music this year?'
or something like that . Then I wrote that
I wanted to learn how to compose music or
learn a different instrument .
Then, when he collected everyone's surveys,
he told us that before he read our surveys,
he'd show us what he planned for us .
Term 1 and mid Term 2, gonna use technology
and compose songs . That rest of Term 2 ..
to Term 3 is learning a new instrument .. "ANGKLUNG"
he suggested . I didn't like it though --"

Anyways, time for ..

KOREA TRIP DAY 3 :D


My sis and I went to Pa Shan :D
Apparently my mum and dad gave up halfway :\

See my Scarf? It's SNOW!!


On my way up .. Just a few more steps ><"

YAY!! I reached xD AND .. I was first :D

Another view ..

We're going down after going up :\

Later went to the animal farm and took pictures and I fed carrots to ..

HORSEYY!! With my dad too :D
There, there goaty :D

There was a swing out of nowhere, so I sat with my mum and took a pic of it.. O.O

Hehe :D The rabbit very cute xD

It's EATING!!! Haha, that rabbit snatch the whole carrot stick u know!!

Rabbit and me :D

Later on went to feed the black pigs! OINK OINK!! :D VERY KAWAII!!!!

THAT COW, so nearly KILLED ME!!

That squirrel is really small, SERIOUSLY .

Ate their sweet potatoes that the grew there and wrapped in aluminium foil and put in the charcoal . It's SUUUUPERRBBB!! That drink is disguisting though --"

After eating it, SNOW CAME!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!

YEAA~~

Eating the snow :D

OOO .. Warm fire :D

It was snowing aka at least -3 degress Celsius and the water of the waterfall's NOT ICE??!

Walked up the bridge and took a picture (:

The other pic .. at the bridge (:

HAH . Teddy Bear Museum!! MY DREAM PLACE!!!

O.O So many bear pictures ..

TEDDY~~

TEDDY~~

MOORREE TEDDIES!!!! :D

SOO... CUUUTEEE!! Anyways, for ur info, I'm pointing to the pic, not the boy =="

Wedding .

ALBERT EINSTEIN . O.O

Err ... Santa Claus? O.O

hehe :P

Elvis Presley!!! xD

WELCOME EVERYONE~

Let's welcome The BEATLES ya'll!!

I'm a NUN too O.O HAHA . JKJKJKJK .

This is supposed to be Hong Kong .. O.O Anyways, the dragon cute right? The dragon thingy actually moving de leh :D

2040?

Mona Lisa

Mummy!! Cannot see your eyes!!

You may not notice, but those stuff in the boxes are not exactly just fake vegetables/products . There are bears DRESSED as the vegetables AND PRODUCTS!!

O.O Red Indian?

I think this is the tea ceremony O.O

Could they be the Royals? O.O

Back stage of Modelling taking place (below) ..



Random shot .

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOONG!!!!! YEAA~~




This is Shin's bear :D

The HUUUUUUUUGGEEEE bear .

These stuff can move you know xD

LOL!! The bears are the .. strawberry ingredients?
These bears look as if like there are supposed to be .. Rich people? Professionals?

Mama bear and Papa bear and Human me . LOL!! xD
After visiting the teddy bear museum, we went for a BOAT RIDE!! :D
Very bumpybumpy wohh!!!

HIGHLIGHT

We finally saw snow on the 3rd day xD
Had an extremely GREEAATTT breakfast! :D
Climbed the mountain and was SUUPERRRB tired .
I even perspired even though the temp. was at least -3 degrees Celcius!!
Oh, and don't think I didn't do a countdown!
Korea was doign a countdown too .
So I watched the tv .. switched to channel MBC .. I think .
Then they did the countdown .
I was tired and I decided to sleep .
My sis was still watching, kayy .
Then JUST when I wanted to close my eyes,
the song "Magic World" from Audition played - ON TV!!
I was like, telling myself, don't forget - Audition is originated from
Korea - DUH!! It was two guys singing it . Dunno the name --"
Anyways, I couldn't sleep, so I watched on .

I watched on until the very moment when
they started counting "5, 4, 3 .."
They they started fireworks and so on .. blahblah .
I watched on for a few minutes after the fireworks .
Then I see no Audition songs le .
I went back to bed .
THEN FOR ALL U KNOW, RAIN CAME OUT SINGING - LIVE!!!!
THEN I COULDN'T SLEEP --"
He sang and danced quite a couple lot of songs though .
When it was his last performance,
He danced with a professional .
He slowed down le . Very tiring .
Could see all the dance moves are actually really very hard
and EXTREMELY tiring .
By the way, RAIN COLOURED HIS HAIR!!
Yellowish orange brown colour one .
I dunno how to discribe that colour =="
And his frinch cut like banks like that . EWW!!
I liked his previous look better --"

Anyways, I NEVER SEE NIU NAI!! Milk didn't come DD;

OHOHOH . You know right, every emcee need to perform once .
Then when it came to the guy on the extreme left of the tv,
the fatest guy one ;x

Guess what? HE PERFORMED WITH A SMALL BOY!!
Singing Elvis Presley song > Burning love .
Then got one part keep repeating one .
Then cos the chest is open right .
Then they pull each other's chest hair out and shout, 'OW!'
LOLLLLLLL .

Of cos the boy's chest hair FAKE lah!
I think he's like, less than 7 yrs old loh .
Well, after watching them pluck each other
chest hairs out.. xD
I WENT TO SLEEEEEEEP!!! :D

Comments