*FAINTS*

Had CNY celebration performance today .
Played Wang Fei Hong ( Nanerdang ...) & xin nian ge lian zou .
After that, played Lao Hu Muo YAAAA!!!!!!

I'm not quite sure if Lao Hu Muo Ya sounded great anot,
Cos some were not happy, some were ignorant,
some were looking bored, some very happy, some
showed blank faces - I seriously have no idea --"

We bowed after our performance .
Loud cheer and clap .. I think :\
Then waited for the curtains to close .
OHOH . Another weird detail -.-
Becuase I the Lao Hu, then leader for the song,
I had to paint my nose white - I don't know
why my teach said to paint white when tiger's
noses are black -.-
Then the whiskers were black .
All drawn my WYE YEE!!!
The whiskers did not even look like it --"

Then u know the beginning right,
I stand in the middle,
Then cos not wearing the guzheng costume alr,
then change to loose BIG SHIRT + track pants
and white shoes (school shoes loh),
Then before our performance was Dora and
MR. NG!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was such a great er hu player man .
musician already - no wonder teach music, haha .
Anyways, that's not my point .
Point is, cos I was in the middle, the curtain
opening was there too .
Then the stage helpers had to go through there and OPEN SO BIG .
That 1/4 of the crowd saw me alr -.-

Then later they opened the curtain ..
and the performance .. BEGAN!! xD

Then ths weekend got a lot of homework T.T

...

Now I'm damn freakin' tired -.-
And I still gotta walk ORLIE :D
So, cya (:

Comments