SEC1AUDTIONSSEC1AUDITIONS,
CLASSBANNERCLASSBANNER!!!

It was so crazy after school .
Last period was PE, so I went
straight to the canteen for lunch (:
During PE, we were chosing our
enrichment programmes .
I CHOSE ARCHERY :D

These are the four options:
Archery, Fencing, Hip-hop dance & In-line skating .
COOL right? xD

Later went up 4th floor ( classroom floor ),
Took my bag and "walked" to guzheng .
Then saw PAGIN' EATING!! :OO
Haha, aka Pei Jin .
The whole "Paging" name was made up
after Ms Wong kept calling Pei Jin as "Pei Chin" .
And so we thought that Chin was too weird .
So, Paging was just the right word - LOL!

Then had Percussion practice .
All of them could do the rolling of
the tamberine .

ONLY I COULDN'T DD;

But I got it after awhile .
I play as the 老虎 .
Very tiring you know .
Have to move all about,
and now that I'm familiar with the rhythm,
I have to play extremely hard .
MY WRISTS ARE GONNA BREAK SOON .. T.T

Gave MC latter to Ms Wong 'cos didn't come for
cca fair . Then I rushed to my classroom ( same lvl ) .
Then my classmates were like ..
Shouting at me you know ><"
Then I realised that, I actually came right after Ms Tan
Scolded all of them :OO
I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD FEEL SORRY FOR THEM OR JUST IGNORE .

SOOOO ...

I LAUGHED instead ;x
After finishing the banner (my part) .
I washed some brushes and left ;x
C'mon, I'm real tired --"
Then, coincidentally,
The meeting in the guzheng room was over .
So I went home with Yee Tin and GUOF :D

And I haven't taken my dinner yet.. so..

Cya! :D

Comments