What I really feel about music

After the survey done today during music lesson .
I realised that, all this while, I've been wanting
to enhance this music talent of mine, yet,
no action done . Yes, action speaks louder than words .
That's a very common phrase .
I GUESS I'M JUST TOO LAZY ;x

'Cos everytime I wanna really do it,
like, really really wanna do it,
I never really did it though .
So I told myself, "I'd better start now,
I have that 80% that I may become a music teacher
in the future ."

I recalled many times that whenever I said
I wanted to compose now,
I wanted to compose now,
It never did really work .
Probably I should start with learning more
about a particular instrument .
Like piano notes .
Learn the theory of the different kinds of
instruments . THAT WOULD BE GREAT AND FUN :D

I've thought it through..
Like why I've been becoming
lazier and lazier and losing some
enthusiasm in learning more music stuff .
Now I know .

I need to be surrounded by many
other people that are even better than me .
Then I will know like, who to beat you know .
Like, oh, okay, start with this girl .
Her standards are just a little higher than mine .
I'll try to take over her . Or something like that .
When I'm on the losing end,
I'll somehow be "motivated" to press myself
even harder, to improve .

Sighs, weird .

Comments