What on earth ..

Was late for Art today,
got a little scolding :\
But actually, the half of the class were late .
Did painting today :D
3 pears on the window sill, I think :\
The guy giving instructions and
doing the painting ("with us") was so friggin'
fast .. then end up - Everyone anyhow do =="

Late for Art, Late for Biology .
Started with a quiz .
Mrs Phua talk so fast!! ><"
I think she very angry with us loh .
We late for Art, then cut into her time :\
Then in the end, we were late for chapel -.-

Had no PE, Mrs Teo just talked to us ..
A few sentences, a little shifting of tables ..
Bell rang, I went to guzheng room ..
Later had rehearsal for CNY celebration this friday .
Two rehearsals rather .
After rehearsals, when I thought I could
FINALLY go home,
I had to stay back one more hour .
Just to do the designs on the shirt .
If I have the time this weekend,
I'll upload Guo Fang wearing that t-shirt xD

RAHH!! >:D
After being part tiger,
my wrists area was aching -.-
Damn pain can T.T
KEELY!! YOU SABO ME BE TIGER ONE!! DD;
Haha xD

Anyways, tml having practice and
need to finish up the designs on the t-shirt .

RAHH!!RAHH!!RAHH!!

Comments