I'm REALLY exhausted .

Woke up, could not talk .
Had dry phelgm (I think) stuck at my throat .
Even if I tried to talk,
I would sound as if I was gasping
for breath .. like Asthma sound .
That wheezing sound ..

I came home at about 7 pm?
Just now in school,
had a funny math lesson Ms Gan .
'Cos actually yesterday very enthu.
during her class . But then,
today she say until like,
everyone so sian like that .

Sian ling changed seats .
She's seating beside me now ..
Dunno whether will change anot ..
'Cos actually Sangavi sitting there de,
but then 'cos I think she stomachache
or what, then she went home .....

Later, after school,
had house meeting .
I could talk already .
But there was still thick phelgm
stuck in my throat .
Forcing it out, I coughed
MANYMANY times .
But still, stuck --"
Then the leaders still so crazy want
us to shout . Then in the end I nvr shout ;x
If not my condition become worse -.-
AGAIN! DD;

Later gonna see doctor .
Get morning flu medicine (Synus) < size="5">STANDARD LOH!

I used to have these stuff all at one go before .
Actually worse, I had all of those & stomach flu .
I nearly got gastric too --"
Tml still got cca fair ..
Actually I don't need to go loh!!
'Cos right, I go there just to
play the bell during 1/9 of the song --"
Only that part . It's not the ending either .
It's the middle .
F5F5F5F5F5!!!!

After I came home,
I looked out for more caterpillars
on my mum's lemon plant .
Found 3 more --"
End up got ... 7 I think .
Zoey's gonna keep one .

ANYONE CAN KEEP???
ANYONE WHO:-
- Have fresh supplies of leaves
for the caterpillar to eat .
- NEVER abuse it by using a toothpick .
TRUST ME . Been there, done that . You don't wanna do it .
- can supply a container as it's home .
- Poke holes on top for it to breathe .

If possible,
Clear the container "SHIT" inside .
Otherwise, the WHOLE container will stink .

Well, that's all for today .
Oh yea, if u're wondering why never post
the stuff about my Korea trip already,
WAIT LAH!! People sick and tired .
To post stuff like that ..
'cos the previous post I took
1h plus to post it .
Inclusive of uploading pics and typing .

die lah . die lah . die lah DD;

I'm really exhausted .
I sneezed less today ..
that's the only good news ..
and the Ms Gan's lesson only ..
OHOH . Got one more .
But doesn't concern me,
but it humoured the class, INCLUDING ME :D

During chinese lesson, lao shi talk and talk .
Then later Sian ling and Marissa? is that how u spell it?
Well, if it is, then, Sian ling challenged Marissa to slap her loh .
Then Marissa was like, okay loh!
Then later she walk when lao shi not looking .
Then later Sian ling said, "Ahyah! better not, go back!!"
Then she went back .
Then ZUNZUN!! Lao shi turned behind .
she didn't see anything!! xD

Then later after lao shi talk and talk again .
Then a moment of silence for a while .
Then suddenly Jolynn, SORRY!! not gd at spellin' names ><" fell of her chair .
She sit beside me de .
DUNNO HOW SHE FELL!! xD

WELL, now talking to Isabel .
Haha, she also voice change le, LOL .
Sighs . Nothing to say le, Byes (:

Comments