SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

EVERYONE'S A CRITIC!

hehe statement by squidward.

Woke up then had lunch soon after while watching spongebob squarepants at the same time :D hehe it's been a while since I'd last watched that. I really love that show. Not only does it remind me of my childhood, but if there's anything I like about spongebob, it's his attitude. He's really easily pleased, satisfied, really funny and cute. He's even so positive even when the others could not see any positive side to a particular situation. Also, I do admire his friendship with patrick too. hehee they're so cute together :P

Realising so many things I did not bother observing before, my mouth was glued most of the time as I thought about the events that took place every minute, every second. I made a huge huge mistakes during worship today. Not just one actually, I even came in wrong beat for You Laid Aside Your Majesty. Through those two songs, it was like a battle for me. And inner battle like the one recently, only this was like even more crucial because I was to bearing the responsibility as a levite to encourage them to worship God. And if it was my mistake that drew their attention to me instead of having their moments praising God.. I just felt really.. like it's the end of the world for me feeling. My whole face turned really really warm and I could feel my cheeks burning. If it were not for the lights that were off, everyone would see it.

I was fighting the inner battle. I remembered the first time I played keys and I messed up big time just like so. And I would never forget that day. God took over me, He took my wheel and steered while I was fighting the inner battle. Furthermore, I did not distract them at all. I was surprised at that. Then during the evaluation, I was even more surprised that it was like no one blamed me for my mistakes. Until I pointed it out, that is. And I just felt like crying because they didn't care. Not don't care that kind, but, bu zai yi that kind. Everyone's NOT a critic. It was alright. It was? I questioned myself again and again. I felt so encouraged by their words and comments and when Pastor William said we up one level, I was really really happy :D うれしいです!ほんとうにうれしい!:D

I was reflecting about today, and then I'd realized.. Everyday could be like this.. if only I would open my eyes to see all of God's wonderful works done.. right before my very eyes. If only I would be willing to see.

Today was wonderful as I experienced something new, different, yet it felt so normal, but even thought it felt normal, I never took a single second for granted. Never.

And hey, this post is by far the most meaningful among my past few posts :P Haven't written one like this in quite awhile(:

Comments