Intensive revision

Intensive revision

didn't start off that intensive actually. which is good(:

Started off with geography and english yesterday. Had a pretty big thing going on during english period. My classmates and I got scolded for things we didn't even do..... Oh well, I heard other classes had to close their ears yesterday too =.=

Heard that since rivers and coast topic didn't really come out much for last year's paper, Mrs Ong decided to focus more on rivers and coast for now. We'd yet to cover the topic on industries.. but, oh well.. I heard the other topics were much more important. hmm. Still, I gotta read it(:

Good news and bad news... these two days have been feeling really drained/tired. Most probably mentally I guess.. it's barely 11 and I'm really really tired as if it's 4am in the morning kinda thing :s but then again it's a good thing cos I'll have no trouble sleeping :p

As for today's intensive revision, only had english.. went through the compre and summary we did yesterday.. Pretty dry. Ms Ong lost me nearly 30 minutes after she started going through the compre :x I'm sorry!! hehe at least I didn't get scolded for talking to amabel beside me :p

Hmm.. had a really great day today! :D and I got to watch pirates of the caribbean! hehe honestly, telling me about the scene or not wasn't that much of a help because I was still startled =.= I can still remember his EYES O.O

Anyway, Orlie's on my bed now. She's learning to be disciplined and not scratch or bite on her skin (scratch) when she's on my bed. hehee guuuuud orlie! yikes! someone came home and I'm finally not alone at home!(: and orlie walked over me and jumped off my bed -.- hey. -.- -.- -.-

Comments