New stuff.

New stuff.

Okay, so today's the first practical exam of the year. gonna be having another before Os. maybe. I think :\ Well, it was a good experience, I might say. except for the part when I wanted to wash my test tubes at the same time think about the answers for the last two qns for chem practical.. Mrs Phua then announced to us that we should not starting washing our test tubes of clean up yet. It was about 25 minutes before the paper was over. I wanted to wash em cos it was distracting to see them all messy -_- distracting my thoughts :p wanna be clean also cannot.. okay lor..

Had lunch with Amabel afterwards. Sigh. I think I'm colourblind. my friends talked about orange precipitate. I wrote yellow when it kinda did look like orange.. gahh!! I should've at least written dark yellow or something): oh well, at least this isn't SPA otherwise I'd be crying my eyeballs out :\

Hmm.. back home and watched last friday's 9pm episode. episode 19, if I'm not wrong. whee! super exciting! :D It ended off as a cliffhanger as usual. Can't wait for tonight's finale 大结局! I hope I wrote that right :p here's the schedule for my prelims..

Tomorrow: E math P1, SS
Wednesday: A math P1, P Geog P1 (physical)
Thursday: E lit
Friday: Sc Phy P2, P Geog P2 (human)
Next Tuesday: E math P2
Next Wednesday: Sc Chem P3, Sc Chem/Phy P1, O LVL CHINESE ORAL):
Next Thursday: A math P2

The schedule's not too bad I think(: I hope I'll do fine.. like.. just pass overall for now ._.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT TO ANSWER THE LAST QN OF PHY PRACTICAL!! WAHHHHH KILL ME NOW!!! NAOOOOO!!!!!!!! So evil, they put a question within a question):):

All that aside, I've been extremely frustrated with my iTunes. Ever since I transferred them to my dad's comp, they've been putting exclamation marks beside all the songs I added (mostly anime ):) and I've to click on every single one to locate the file. annoying -_- Sigh. If only my dad allowed me to dl msn on his comp.. but I know he'll never allow it :\ gah.. oh well, shall resume to transfer via thumbdrive I guess.


*Shrugs*

Oh well.

Back to revision. Hope I don't use up too much brain juice, cos must keep some for tmr even though I'm gonna use most of it on E math instead :p hehe jkjk. shall do my best for both papers tmr :D

Comments