Shaking Knees

Shaking Knees, Another Inner Battle.

Ah.. someone was supposed to come today, but didn't. Lots of things going through my mind today. including that.

With the last-minute notice - again - of being co-song leader, I freaked out. I honestly did. It's not exactly something to be proud of. As in, in that way.. To put it bluntly, they threw me in the deep deep sea, not just deep, why? Because it was last minute. To put it nicely, they gave me a chance to have a whole new experience taking on the role as a co-song leader (:

During prac, spent a whole hour on the first song and we didnt have time to practice the last two songs: This Is Our God and Alabaster Jar. Gah.. and I made a mistake coming in.. with the wrong song some more -.- sigh. many things going through my mind before and after worship.. but I think the prac really gave me confidence to stand up there and sing. But honestly.. I dont know why either.. but part of me felt comfortable there, but the other part filled with doubt and no confidence in that role. Again, another inner battle.

Oh well. I was glad I was able to feel the Holy Spirit ministering to me and saw that people started singing during the second-third song. I was really encouraged by that :D

But still.. I'm always having that constant feeling of not wanting to take on the role of co-song leader cos.. well, I don't know.

Hmm.. I feel pretty tired today. These past 2-3 days.. have been really energy-draining for me. And I think the major cause would be the weather. It's really bad nowadays. I mean, me getting tired at 11pm? nope, not usual at all =.= oh well, I guess I can't sleep too late today either. Goodnight peeps!(:

Comments