Last week of holidays

Ladies Nite!

hehe recently have been keeping up with this show. I do encourage you guys to watch it, yeaa, not just girls :P Hmm.. it's pretty funny and entertaining and yupp, can learn some cool stuff from there(:

Well progress for studying is still pretty okay. I'm on track now(: but was a bit shocked when I realised I couldn't do a single question for Rate Of Change.. from tys some more. It took me awhile to get used to it and finally do most of the questions :D Hmm.. the rest are pretty alright. I'm just a bit on the verge of giving up on my combined humans -_- ss...... sigh.

Hmm.. and aside from studying, nothing really much to do except to rest a lot for the last week of hols!(: My mom's flying off later.. or rather, tomorrow, early in the morning.. My sis is going back too, coming back on sunday 12am something.. gonna be missing her loads): Hope she'll be safe in Japan and enjoy her time there as well(:

Currently still transferring stuff to my comp.. but I guess I'll end off here and stalk people on facebook till the transfer is done! :D

Comments